Have these naive Trump haters ever thought maybe Trump is trolling them?

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 10:46 pm
Trump knows he'll get a reaction out of his haters no matter what he says or doesn't say or what he does or doesn't do. Sometimes, I think Trump says the outrageous things he does because he knows the snowflake Anti-Trump club is going to rage about it.

Look at these snowflakes raging about what Trump said ten years ago in a private locker room conversation! Trump haters are easily ruffled.

The haters are so easily offended by anything Trump does. I'm glad I'm not a democrat. I will not now and not ever vote for a democrat.

I didn't like Mitt Romney when he ran against Obama. However, I will vote for Mitt before I ever vote for any slick talking democrat.

I'm not sure why people like democrats - I guess people like the freebies the democrats offer is the only reason why people would vote for democrats.

And who pays for your free welfare programs, etc.? Us tax payers.

I've heard all your allegations against Republicans and I couldn't care less because I remember what Bill Clinton did in the oval office with a young Intern and lying under oath about it and Hillary Clinton tried to cover up Bill's victims saying Juanita Broderick, etc. were lying of course.

And I know why Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade were killed.

etc. etc.

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 10:53 pm
You express so much hate, but WE are the haters?
farmerman

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 01:53 am
@edgarblythe,
that's how the mind works
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 04:40 am
Somehow the idea that we have a president who's so spiteful and petty as to purposely troll half the citizens of the country he "leads" doesn't really add up to much of a defense. Nor would such intentional behavior be particularly constructive.
McGentrix

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:02 am
@caligirllivin,
caligirllivin wrote:

And I know why Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade were killed.

Were we going to pass this part up? I don't know why, can you please tell me? (I am an ardent Trump supporter, ask anyone!)
chai2

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:12 am
@hightor,
Hightor, that was my first thought too.

We want a troll that wants to get a rise out of people in the White House?

0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 04:58 pm
@caligirllivin,

caligirllivin wrote:

Trump knows he'll get a reaction out of his haters no matter what he says or doesn't say or what he does or doesn't do. Sometimes, I think Trump says the outrageous things he does because he knows the snowflake Anti-Trump club is going to rage about it.

Thanks for acknowledge the outrageous statements.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 05:03 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
Were we going to pass this part up? I don't know why, can you please tell me? (I am an ardent Trump supporter, ask anyone!)

Reptillians! It was all about the reptillians!
RABEL222

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 05:22 pm
@George,
Trump doesn't have to say a word to make me hate him. All I have to do is read a truthful history of the crooked bastard to do that. So troll away.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 05:41 pm
@hightor,
I wonder how he would choose which site on the web to troll? So many to choose from in the world of Trump haters. Personally I think she gives Trump more credit for reading than he deserves. But if I thought he was actually reading anything I might have to say, I would say a lot more direct things for him to read. Or type as the case here is.
0 Replies

Unfiltered

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2019 10:42 pm
Trump trolled during the 2016 Election. 'Can't Stump The Trump' and Trump 'Thug Life,' winning over 4chan, and being 70 and able to use Twitter to troll the GOP and DNC candidates were so epic it caused these limp-wristed millennial crybaby leftists to cry endlessly since 2015.

As president, however, all he needed to do was keep his promises which he has done. This alone triggers the left into saying 'daz trolling' at everything Trump/Trump supporters. Amazing isn't it? The left trolls itself while Trump adds boss level accomplishments to his list. Hilariously enough they don't know they auto-trolled themselves, so all you have to do is list facts and they become triggered. Stupid ******* leftists!

For the leftist, ever-so pathetic in their ways, will scream "muh russia/mueller" every time Trump says something on Twitter. As if a few hundred words is worse than a war. A war which has not happened, yet; was promised to me by CNN and their "accurate journalism."
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2019 05:56 pm
@caligirllivin,
Well, the trolling got a reaction.

Your trolling that is.
0 Replies