Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:45 pm
There are adults in the media calling for these kids to be punished in the most extreme ways (including death!).

For what?

Because they responded in kind to some ******* Indian Elder?

No, because they were white, pro-life and wore MAGA hats

Absolutely disgusting!

I've never been so ashamed of our nation.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:49 pm
@maxdancona,
He's a fraud because he's a leftwing political activist. (And because his status as a Vietnam Vet has been questioned legitimately)

He called these kids "beasts" and the black kids hurling horrible insults at them as their "prey." That is utter bullshit.

He didn't confront them because they were standing there yelling "Kill the Redskins!" He confronted them because he is a leftist activist. He's a fraud in so many ways.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:51 pm
@Region Philbis,
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/covington-catholic-students-blackface-race-issues_us_5c472a2de4b0a8dbe1752db5 It's an all white school that never learned about civics or the US Constitution.
View image on Twitter

Marcus Henry Weber
@MarcusHWeber
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lfBn9QEEz8Q From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface. At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.

12:46 AM - Jan 21, 2019

1,265 people are talking about this
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:52 pm
@maxdancona,
The Native American Community?

You mean left-wing Indian activists.

Now we are supposed to give some special honor to Indians just because they are Indians?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:54 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You never learned about reality
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:55 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Why did you put "elder" in quotes? And how is he a fraud... are you saying that he is not a Native American or are you saying that he is not an elder. The Native American community is standing by him.
At a minimum this faker is a fraud for pretending to be a Vietnam vet, and for habitually making false accusations of bad behavior against innocent people, including his current accusations against these innocent Catholic students.

I put it in quotes too. I did so because based on his pattern of lies I doubt any claim that he makes to being an elder (whatever that is).

If the Native American community stands by him, shame on them. I look down on them for doing so.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 07:59 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Finn dAbuzz

Re: cicerone imposter (Post 6780239)
You never learned about reality
A racist like you never does. I'm a minority in this country, 3rd generation, and I have bad experiences from my childhood by whites. As a matter of fact, Japanese Americans in this country have been discriminated against before, during, and after WWII. The Japanese American unit, the 442nd Infantry, who fought in Europe and worked in MIS during WWII were the most decorated unit in US history. Bigots like you don't know anything about what America is all about, and never will. https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-most-decorated-military-units. This is reality.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Cicerone, how many angry confrontation have you had with teenagers?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
A racist like me?

Please explain how you came to that conclusion CI-san.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
It's an all white school that never learned about civics or the US Constitution.
I bet the average Covington senior would best you on a test of Constitutional knowledge.

cicerone imposter wrote:
From :06 to 1:06 you can see a teacher or coach of #CovingtonCatholic leading the teens in a chant-- several of the Covington students are in blackface.
Well, I can't since the video isn't there. But it was probably a blackout game. So what?

cicerone imposter wrote:
At this game, black players on the opposing team were verbally abused.
No more than any other opposing players.

Newsflash: sometimes players from rival teams are heckled.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
A racist like you never does.
cicerone imposter wrote:
Bigots like you don't know anything about what America is all about, and never will.
This leftist thing about falsely accusing everyone of racism is pretty silly.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:19 pm
@oralloy,
Wait a minute...don't you know that CI is America personified?

I was on a trip to Ireland in 2018 and met a man of Japanese heritage whose grandfather and grandmother were interned during WW11 by FDR. It was a truly sad and outrageous story.

But liberal CI sees all conservatives as either racist or evil...and FDR as a god.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:25 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Not all. My brother is a republican/conservative, and he has served two terms in the California State Legislature as well as Mayor of his city. My other siblings are democrats, and I'm the only Independent.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Not all. My brother is a republican/conservative, and he has served two terms in the California State Legislature as well as Mayor of his city. My other siblings are democrats, and I'm the only Independent.

So why am I? Please be specific.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:34 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Your quote,
Quote:
But liberal CI sees all conservatives as either racist or evil...and FDR as a god.
. My point; not all conservatives are racist or evil. On the flip side, not all liberals are good people.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
But you called me a racist

Offer proof or retract
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:43 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Anyone who associates themselves with known racists and accepts them can' t be all innocent about racism. I don't know you well enough to know you're not a racist, but your posts on this forum influenced my opinion about you. A recent post you made,
Quote:
@maxdancona,
The Native American Community?
You mean left-wing Indian activists.
Now we are supposed to give some special honor to Indians just because they are Indians?
How do you know all Native Americans are "left-wing Indian activists?" You seem prone to generalize a whole people with one brush.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 08:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Anyone who associates themselves with known racists and accepts them can' t be all innocent about racism. I don't know you well enough to know you're not a racist, but your posts on this forum influenced my opinion about you.

If Finn is a known racist.

And Cicerone is associating himself with Finn (by interacting with him in a discussion forum).

That means that, by his own logic, Cicerone is also a racist.

(... and now I am associating myself with Cicerone... damn!)
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:01 pm
@maxdancona,
I guess that’s supposed to pass as clever.
oralloy

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 09:09 pm
@glitterbag,
It was a clever way of demonstrating to CI just how flawed his reasoning is.

So yes, it passes for cleaver.
0 Replies