Do you think that i am "less of a lesbian" because i like women's bodies?

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 05:18 am
A lot of heterosexual people think that lesbians are attracted to the political idea of not being with a man. Why? I am 53year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes grayhaired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since I was 14 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. I am more sexually attracted to ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager. I'm about 5'3", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). Often heterosexual people are implying that I'm less of a lesbian because I have that type of attraction Do you think that i am "less of a lesbian" because i like women's bodies? It's totally natural. I think that unlike for straight dudes, there isn't the societal pressure for lesbians to be "into" boobs or "into" butts, so now an interest in ladies' breasts or butts is considered (by some) to be a straight-dude trait. It's not a straight dude trait.

To be honest, I'm overly excited by big boobs like a lot of straight men seem to be? Also there's something about a nice looking butt that gives me an eyegasm...of course, I like to look at cleavage too. My eyes go to the butt first, but maybe that's because it's easier to look at since the other person isn't facing you as you check their butt out? I loooove the female physique. And I love massive boobs. To the point where I stare at them on strangers, or go for people because they have nice big boobs. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit. I randomly walk up to women dressed in silk or satin and start rubbing their back . I've also been known to do it to strangers too. I have the greatest trouble thinking rationally when i am around women dressed in shiny silk or satin. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better.
I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,797 • Replies: 22
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 07:55 am
What do you mean by the “political idea of not being with a man”?
maxdancona

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 08:12 am
@Gretchen 1965,
What does "a lot of heterosexual people mean". I have always thought that being a lesbian meant that a woman is sexually and romantically attracted to other women.

I would think that liking women's bodies would be a part of this.
maxdancona

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 08:16 am
@Gretchen 1965,
Although being a "thespian" means being attracted to the political idea of not going to the movies.

Maybe that explains the confusion.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 09:18 am
@Gretchen 1965,
https://able2know.org/topic/489772-1#post-6763703
0 Replies

Gretchen 1965

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 11:05 am
@maxdancona,
It is a very straight-skewed viewpoint to think women who like women should be attracted to more masculine women.

I'm attracted to the female form. I have zero interest in political views. Being a lesbian is about being a woman attracted to women. That's all it means. Lots of lesbian women have gotten involved in political activism out of self-preservation, but it's not a requirement to get membership card.
0 Replies

Gretchen 1965

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 11:06 am
@PUNKEY,
I just don't understand why people say anyone is more or less of a lesbian for any arbitrary reason, as if there is some sort of lesbian barometer and you have to check off a list of qualifiers to be a real one. **** that. I'm attracted to the female form. I have zero interest in political views. Being a lesbian is about being a woman attracted to women. That's all it means. Lots of lesbian women have gotten involved in political activism out of self-preservation, but it's not a requirement to get membership card. I have never been with a man sexually and don't want to be at all. Nothing against men but they just don't do it for me. I don't want to appear more feminine.The reality is I love women. I love the way they dress, their attention to detail when they put on makeup or do their nails. I love dark red lipstick, blood red nails, silky smooth stockings,satin and silk clothes, short skirts and high heels. I don't find men physically attractive and never have, not even the 'hot' ones. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.
PUNKEY

Fri 11 Jan, 2019 08:35 pm
@Gretchen 1965,
You are free to be anyone you desire and desire anyone you want.

I’m not sure that this is the right forum to post your sexual fantasies .

You might want to search online a more appropriate group.
0 Replies

Sarlav

Sun 13 Jan, 2019 09:00 pm
That's what being a lesbian is. I'm kinda stuck on this one with your posting such detail. Forgive me for thinking this but are you actually a woman or are you possibly a man looking for a reaction ? Or are you a woman looking for a like minded woman?
maxdancona

Sun 13 Jan, 2019 10:21 pm
@Gretchen 1965,
Quote:
I have never been with a man sexually and don't want to be at all. Nothing against men but they just don't do it for me. I don't want to appear more feminine.The reality is I love women. I love the way they dress, their attention to detail when they put on makeup or do their nails. I love dark red lipstick, blood red nails, silky smooth stockings,satin and silk clothes, short skirts and high heels. I don't find men physically attractive and never have, not even the 'hot' ones. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern since I was a teenager.

I feel exactly the same way.
roger

Sun 13 Jan, 2019 11:24 pm
@maxdancona,
It's Hell being born into a man's body, isn't it?
maxdancona

Mon 14 Jan, 2019 08:39 am
@roger,
At least we can pee standing up.
0 Replies

Gretchen 1965

Mon 14 Jan, 2019 04:45 pm
@Sarlav,
I am a 53year old woman. In the past I have scared women away for acting weird. Since around high school attractive tall curvy feminine females have been very uncomfortable around me. I also think that this is hurting me in nearly all aspects of my life. Is it too late for me to change? I think what's happening here is that I still find it difficult to be normal around women i like. I have a thing about women's bodies and the way they display their curves with the satin or silk clothes they wear. Nothing unusual in that I hear you say but to me it is. Once I see the right package of body and clothing my urges are almost uncontrollable as I go all out to get my hands on the woman in question. These women my "victims" are physically stronger than me.I am masculine but i am 5ft2 tall and skinny. I am just a skinny, short, tiny, ginger woman.Standing next to these women i look like a midget. I am physically completely harmless. Am I just making excuses to justify my urges? I don't really know for sure .

I actually get a buzz out of the adrenaline surge as the excitement of contact grows. I didn’t choose to be this way but I would never say its just like someone being heterosexual or homosexual. I hate myself for being a pervert. It first showed up when I was 17. I was regularly hugging and touching this woman who was often wearing satin blouses friend of my mother 's when I was 17. I've not really thought to much into this in the past, and passed it off as a phase that i might grow out of, and otherwise ignored it. Its not like i spend my life wondering around thinking about it. Its so morally wrong, and truly revolting, yet I can't help the way if feel. just needed to get this out of my head. I've never really thought about it compared to how people are supposed to think, and just accepted it as something that didn't matter. It obviously it does...Is it too late for me to change?

Why am I like this? Why? My other problem is that all the women i gotten far with were not my physical type. My whole life i can’t attract the women i find attractive. I'm really ugly. My face is full of horrible features and I am short and very skinny. My face ... I gave a lot of bad luck. It's just ugly. It's sad to know that I'll never look good in photos and videos (that's why I don't like to appear in these things), and worse, that I'll never get a beautiful girlfriend. Yeah, I know it's probably a selfish thought, but one thing I've always wanted to have, is a beautiful girlfriend, and hasn't anything wrong with that.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Mon 14 Jan, 2019 10:18 pm
Sounds like you are gyneromantic.

Nothing wrong with that, for sure.

You sound so unhappy with the way you look. Perhaps plastic surgery might help.
Gretchen 1965

Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:40 am
@PUNKEY,
Can plastic surgery solve my problems? I prefer more masculine clothing. I'm a little too butch but i I consider my self chapstick, I NEVER wear makeup. I have mid length hair, but for a long time I had really short hair.I’m flat chested, I’m not the most gifted in that area.
I wear men,,masc, unisex clothes and shoes and the only thing I get in the women’s sections of stores are bras.

I’ve noticed in some convos I had with friends that they don’t really consider me butch. They call me a soft butch or andro or just some neutral zone where I’m neither masculine or femme. but it also makes me feel insecure about my identity as a moc person.

I have a higher voice. I don’t carry myself as “masculine” and it seems that I look more masculine than I actually am. I went on a date with one femme lesbian woman a while back and she ended up not being into me because she thought I was going to be “more butch” and was disappointed. It really sucked.
0 Replies

Gretchen 1965

Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:42 am
@PUNKEY,
I want to make clear that i only like women!
0 Replies

Gretchen 1965

Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:10 am
@PUNKEY,
Every now and then, men will harass me, I guess, because they think I’m a short skinny ugly effeminate man. It’s not too scary because as long as I ignore it and don’t make eye contact, nothing bad happens. But why do they have to make comments at all? Just let me walk down the street in peace.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Tue 15 Jan, 2019 11:33 am
You said “my face is full of ugly features.” That’s why I suggested a plastic surgeon consultation.

You sound miserable and inconsolable. Do you see a counselor?
0 Replies

Lesbehonest98

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 09:10 am
@Gretchen 1965,
“A lot of heterosexual people” are obsessed with the idea of somehow including men in the topic of lesbianism. Being a lesbian is not about not wanting to be with a man, but it is about wanting to be with a woman. Lesbians are romantically and sexually attracted to the same sex. That is a lesbian. Nothing to do with men, and heterosexuals can’t fathom this.
maxdancona

Fri 27 Mar, 2020 11:49 am
@Lesbehonest98,
You seem to be obsessed with what heterosexuals think.

Why does it matter?