1) I've now told you several times how to play it. You remove yourself from the situation. Full stop.
You quit taking foolish chances, and you stop making excuses for your behavior.
2) A court isn't going to give a damn about your past or your feelings of not being attractive. Head on over to therapy for that. Don't expect a judge and jury to understand or sympathize.
3) Again, if I have to shout it from the rooftops, I will. What she wears Does. Not. Matter. Period, end of story. It's not up for discussion.
4) Why does she let you? I have no idea. She sounds as dimwitted as you claim she is. Maybe she's not assertive. Who the hell knows?
It still doesn't matter. I'm curious about any witnesses to your behavior. I am sure the rest of the group will have few qualms about calling you out on it and probably kicking your ass out.
And if there have been no witnesses so far, and you're only doing this in hidden places like the cloakroom or whatever, then you are hiding this behavior, and you know damned well it's wrong.
5) No, you don't have a chance with her. Stop being ridiculous.
6) See above. It's not about your comfort to talk to a therapist, a person with training that the people on this and other forums don't have-- it's about keeping you off the sex offender list.
You can lie to yourself all you like, but don't lie to us.