Could i get her back?

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2018 07:28 am
So i met this girl on social media which was my gf now is my ex. She struggles with depression and anxiety and so on and so am i. Anyways we starting to get to know each other and i promised her that i will be there for her to support her. Few months later i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and we started dated, things was fine at the beginning. The thing is there was a guy she was talking to she knew him before we met, the thing is this guy is dangerous he first was nice to her but then he said he would come to her house and have sex with her. He is a hacker because he knew where she lived he has her house address. But even during the time when we were dating i told her to block him because all he would do is make her feel bad most of the times but she didn't block him. Anyways few months later when i knew about the story that he knows where she lives i told her to block him i mean how could she not think that he is dangerous? He kept sms her and she blocked him everytime. Then after few months later me and my ex brokeup but i still decided to be friends so i could support her. Few days ago she did something stupid she even said "i did something stupid", which was to answer his texts again. I got mad at her and told her that i am not gonna be part of your life anymore and that i am tired of trying to help her but then she do stupid things, she begged me to stay but i told her we should stop talking. Few hours later i came to apologize she said i broke her heart and that she wants me but can't have me. We we're on a long distance relationship we dated for 9 months but we we're friends for 1 year and now she have blocked me on whatsapp and we can't talk anymore. I need an advice so if anyone could help me then thank you

jespah

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2018 10:42 am
@sporidium99,
Be glad it's over.

It's not your job to fix her. She's screwed up. And she'll probably suffer consequences of some form due to that. None of it is your responsibility.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2018 09:29 pm
more than likely she they have been together more than once. she brought him up to make you jealous but you rejected her. this is why she blew you off. getting back with her will be very problematic at the least. why do you want to apologize? you did nothing wrong.
0 Replies

MyFloridaGreen

Reply Mon 31 Dec, 2018 11:25 am
it would be a ridiculous wish now you should stay away it would be best for you.
0 Replies