What`s the worst thing you have ever eaten??

littlek

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 10:50 pm
farmerman wrote:
what you laughing at? You couldve gotten a real bad dose of Salmonella from turtle head.

No , I shant take it further, Its better in the theater of the mind

Not turtle head, turtle shell. Hey, I was a toddler and I thought it was a cookie.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 10:51 pm
husker wrote:
you can always watch fearfactor or ideas

That's true. It's amazing, the disgusting things that pinheads will eat for the possibility of winning some money.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 11:00 pm
The F-dude is referring to 'I.Jones & the Temple of Doom' where they have this 'feast' of more and more revolting foods. A course arrives under a silver dish and the fellow says that (chulled mungee brrains) and lifts up the lid to reveal a monkey's head with the top off - in goes the spoon and the 'heroine' passes out!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 08:21 am
Chicken's feet. Mr B and I were at a dim sum rest. in SanFran's Chinatown. The servers were walking around with various plates of this and that. I pointed at one and Mr B's eyebrows went up a couple notches. I had no idea what I was choosing, took one bite and decided Mr B could have the rest. He later told me it was chicken's feet. YUCK!

I also agree with the 'down with okra' clan.

Re: Husker's crap story, A coworker once told a story about her husband running back into the house to grab a forgotten diaper bag. He saw a Milk Dud on the floor and thought it had dropped there when someone took some from the dish on the coffee table. He picked it up and popped it in his mouth only to discover it was a crap dud. Less than a minute after telling us this story her husband walked into the room and couldn't understand why we all burst into hysterics.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 10:43 am
Kicky - I saw that part of faces of death. I did not know what the movie was about and my boyfriend at the time had it. I had him turn it off after about 15 minutes, but the monkey brain thing I remember distinctly.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 10:45 am
I ate a really nasty-tasting vegetable one time. Fortunately, the wheelchair kept getting in my way, so I stopped.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 11:32 am
Never had the nerve to put eggplant in my mouth.
0 Replies

MiTierra43

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 05:09 pm
Durian fruit
Anyone tried Durian fruit??? These are very large spikey fruits that apparently smell of bad eggs, pee, and cheesey feet...lovely eh?
0 Replies

MiTierra43

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 05:15 pm
Earwax
Im surprised nobody has yet mentioned how nasty earwax tastes!!!
0 Replies

Ay Sontespli

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 05:27 pm
I just remembered two nasty things that I unkowingly consumed as a child:
Fish guts....why would anyone be making blackberry pie and cleaning a fish in the same place at the same time anyway???
Snake guts...here is a lesson: don't ever throw a big rock on a snake, you never know where the contents will end up Razz
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 03:38 am
Eggplant? What has you lot got against eggplant? Or spinach for that matter?

I think it's really unresolved issues with your grandmothers/aunts/mothers who made you eat it at one point!!!! I bet it's also why you have the need to shower wearing swimmers and wear lacy women's underwear - where I come from men are men and eat their damn vegetables and act out their hostility to womensfolk!!
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 03:40 pm
Stilly, the frilly underthings just feel nice. Sheesh.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 05:06 am
It has to be Androuilette......which is a French dish and is basically minced Bulls willy, made into a sausage.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 05:07 am
My friend once had a strawberry yoghurt, bit into a large strawberry and found it was a mouse's head.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:42 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
It has to be Androuilette......which is a French dish and is basically minced Bulls willy, made into a sausage.

Whoever invented this deserves a medal for Biggest Waste of Culinary Time. He (I'm assuming it was a he as French chefs have traditionally been male...although, come to think of it, it does sound like something a disgruntled, sexually harassed, overworked female chef might invent...anyway) took something sausage-shaped to begin with, processed it, cooked it, and turned it back into something that looks just like the original.

Too bad Cav isn't here. He would love this thread, wouldn't he?!
0 Replies

basket case

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 01:23 pm
OLIVES
0 Replies