I got a girl crush

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2018 06:23 am
hey everyone! i have a bit of a problem.
There's this friend ive gotten close to over the year. we've known each other for a while but just started to interact more because of a similar friend group. She and i have a lot in common, since we're both class officers we interact a lot. and we've been seatmates for a few months. I've really developed a crush on her. Which should be ok, i've long identified as bisexual and this isn't anything new. but i keep wondering if she isn't straight and likes me back? When we go out, she certainly has that lesbian aesthetic with flannel and doc martens. She's talked about finding girls attractive before. She's also the captain of our volleyball team and is usually intimidating and cold. But she gets really affectionate with me: hugging me, holding hands and calling me sweetie (and other terms of endearment) all the time?? Of course i reciprocate because im attracted to her but i just wanna know if I actually have a chance with her or if im reading too much into her actions. Should i back off and try to get over her? She doesnt know im bisexual although ive dropped hints in the past. any advice would be great, thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,188 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2018 07:03 am
@caughtlefthanded,
Ask her! And frame it that you're getting mixed signals from her. If she's interested, she'll tell you. If she isn't, then she'll probably be mortified that it looks like she's leading you on.

Oh, and another thing. Clothes do not make the sexuality or the gender (God, I wish people would stop conflating these things). Flannel shirts and Doc Martens don't create or trumpet a sexuality any more than flip flops or tattoos or unkempt eyebrows do.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 03:08 pm
If she dresses boyish as you indicated she will want to top you. are you comfortable being her femme? she is flirting you so is easy to test. When she is hugging you kiss her cheek or neck as a test to her response. if she wants to have you sexually or romantically she kiss your lips and fondle your breast or nether lips as a sign of a meaningful sexual relationship. if she recoil or slips away you will know she is just being overly friendly.
0 Replies