I´m a noob. My girl is a pro. Told me her sexual experiences and I got freezed

Reply Sat 15 Dec, 2018 11:22 pm
I have a new girlfriend who is hot af. I´m still a virgin. I never told her. I asked her to tell me what does she like and what not. Then she told me some things I´d never like to hear.

When I asked her for her fantasies, she told me that she had already realized all of her fantasies and that she has no fantasies actually. And this is the thug part, when I asked her about her fetishes she told me that she tried sadomasochism and that actually she met a guy who had a sadomasochist room and she had sex with him.

Unintentionally she told me that it was the best sex of her life, and when I ask her for me to do it she told me "but now I´m not interested in that". Actually I didn´t asked her, but she saw mi face and she decide to tell me like saying: "I liked it, but I wouldn´t like you to do it"

Man, that worries myself. How can I compete with that, I don´t even have a sadomasochist room. She loves me more than I love her and she wants to have sex with me, but I think that is not enough. I´m all the day thinking about that. About my girl being punished by another man, being filled with pleasure, and I can´t do anything, and I have the fear of don´t be enough for her. It´s really sad, and I feel like and idiot in part.

I want to be the best for her, and by the other hand, I want to be the only man who she remember. Really, I spend all the day thinking about that scene and I can´t do anything. What can I do to get it out of my mind and be quiet and enjoy my relationship.

I´m really suffering, I wait your answers.

P.D. Sorry if my english isn´t the best, english isn´t my mother tongue.

jespah

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 06:21 am
That was then, and this is now. She's with you, not him. There's a reason for that.

Stpp comparing yourself to the past. And for God's sake tell her the truth about your experience before she gets angry at you for lying about that.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 16 Dec, 2018 04:26 pm
@isexeq1998,
Do you know if she is telling you the truth?

How can she prove all these stories to you?

And why do you even want to know?

This talk makes you feel bad, so why do you spend time and energy thinking about it?

If it IS all true, maybe she wants true love instead of just sexual experiences.

I don’t think you should continue on with this relationship. You will never be able to forgive or forget her past.

In the future, Don’t ask a woman about her past lovers and their techniques.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 17 Dec, 2018 11:30 pm
relationships are not a competitive event. focus on treating her well and do not worry about her past. she obviously did not pick you for your sexual prowess. she had her wild life and probably looking for stable and normal relationship with an ordinary man. if you overthink you will be the loser.
0 Replies

Unfiltered

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2019 02:17 pm
She won't do it with you because she's not going to teach you how to abuse her! Sadomasochism (S&M) is some advanced level gut wrenching **** lmao!! Goddamn! I wouldn't even do S&M. **** that! Whipping her until she has deep gash marks, electricuting her with a cattle prod, beating on her with a kendo stick, then she's all crying and begs for more? I'm good lol. I'll pass.

Trust me. You're fine! She was probably one of his clients anyways. Girls sometimes pay professionals to do Sadomasochism because its pretty advanced and not a lot of people can do it. But its off her bucket list now. She loves you! You scored a really good girl. That's hella good! All virgin like and scored a true pro. Stay with her and don't worry about torturing her to show her you're good enough for her.
===================================================

I like how nobody told him what S&M was or even snapped to think she could have been a client. That was some irresponsible ass **** from the two "advice givers." Sending him off with "its all in the past brah! its not a competition!" instead of saying "Yeah......she was getting tortured and getting porked. Probably bled too."
0 Replies