I’m not sure if my crush is gay

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 12:43 am
So basically I’m in this youth group (which isn’t religious) and there’s this one guy who is really cute. Last year was my first year in this group and so I didn’t know him that well. Over the year we got to know each other more and we became somewhat close. He does not go to my school but his best friend does and we would have lunch together last year every other day I then cane out to him and he said that he won’t tell anyone. That same day he went back home and for some reason has the urge to walk all the way over the his best friend’s house (who is my crush) and tell him that I’m gay with no explanation. About a few weeks later I asked this friend if I should come out to him and since he felt guilty about telling him he said yes and went over to him and told him that I was gonna come out to him and told him to act surprised.

Fast forward to September we had this seminar in thing in a house we rented. The boys all slept upstairs in the same room and there was no door to the bathroom so basically anyone who showered was seen. So tbh at this point I couldn’t give less of a **** if any of them saw me naked so I went in to take a shower and he was there and saw me naked and told me that I’m big and what not. Which made me so uncomfortable. Turns out his best friend also thinks he’s gay because he never talks about girls and when he asks him if he’s gay he goes “what? me? no” but in a suspicious way. Whenever we talk he’s kind of flirty but I don’t want to be flirty back cuz I don’t want it to be awkward if he isn’t actually gay. What are tips to find out if he is gay?

jespah

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 04:32 am
@Unitedil,
"Dave (or whatever his name is), are you gay? I'm asking because I'm getting mixed signals from you."

Use both sentences as this guy needs to understand how he's coming across.

And I do hope you're no longer pals with the other guy. Someone who you tell a confidence to, who blabs it the first chance they get, is no friend of yours.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 08:56 am
@Unitedil,
Unitedil wrote:
his best friend does and we would have lunch together last year every other day I then cane out to him and he said that he won’t tell anyone. That same day he went back home and for some reason has the urge to walk all the way over the his best friend’s house (who is my crush) and tell him that I’m gay with no explanation.

I hope this person is no longer connected to you in any way. He is not trustworthy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 08:57 am
@Unitedil,
Unitedil wrote:
I don’t want it to be awkward if he isn’t actually gay. What are tips to find out if he is gay?

what are you going to do if he is/isn't gay?

__

talk to him directly - tell him you are getting mixed signals from him. ask him
ehBeth

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 08:59 am
@Unitedil,
Unitedil wrote:
Turns out his best friend also thinks he’s gay because he never talks about girls

yeah - don't be talking to that supposed best friend about your crush's possible orientation.

just don't

it's gossip

it's nasty

___

you should probably let your crush know that his 'friend' speculates about his sexual orientation with other people

gossip is crap
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2018 11:42 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
I don’t want it to be awkward if he isn’t actually gay. What are tips to find out if he is gay?
There are two, spot on, 100% accurate tests of the folks enjoying the gay life.

1They dont leave reflections in mirrors.

2. they only drive white SUVs

3. The wear tommy Bahama hawaiian shirts even in winter

roger

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 12:03 am
@farmerman,
that was three.
farmerman

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 12:05 am
@roger,
There are three ways to tell if youre crush is gay.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 02:00 am
@roger,
Good catch.
roger

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 02:02 am
@glitterbag,
Just jerkin' the old man's chain - even though he is younger than I.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2018 02:23 am
@roger,
Oh Rog, we are all old men, even us gals.
0 Replies

geetika12

Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 06:12 am
@Unitedil,
you can organised a lovely private chat and confess from him
0 Replies

himanshukhaira

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2018 03:31 am
@Unitedil,
I think you need to check his contacts
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2018 02:56 pm
@himanshukhaira,
himanshukhaira wrote:

I think you need to check his contacts

Are you going to take his contacts out of his eyes while he's wearing them OR will you sneak into his bedroom and swipe his contact lens while he sleeps?

And how in the heck can one tell if one is homosexual by checking his contact lens? Is that a forensics side of gaydar?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2018 10:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
I don't think you can tell by the lenses, even if they are rainbow colored.
0 Replies