0

Is it normal for orgasms to be stronger in the back door?

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 02:48 am
I've been messing around with my partner for a little while after we decided we would be comfortable with knowing each other's bodies. Neither of us are virgins but we're both pretty inexperienced so we don't know what's the norm or not. We're getting ready for our first time in the back (haven't done it yet, just finger stuff) and he commented that he could feel my orgasms more anally than vaginally? The climax didn't feel remarkably different from a vaginal one and I thought that the throbby feeling from a female orgasm was from your canal and womb so i'm a bit confused as to why it would've been more stimulating? And kind of self-conscious about it.

Theamos

2  
Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 03:48 am

I can tell from the female perspective it is not the best. The guys I have done it with said it is a quicker because of tightness

eurocelticyankee

3  
Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 05:54 am
@ohuhokay,
Life's a pain in the arse.

Oneofakindguy

1  
Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 08:40 pm
@ohuhokay,
My wife loves fingers and small toys, yes she orgasms very intensely with anal+vaginal, But is my dick rammed in her ass better than vaginal. I don’t think so. Yes it’s stimulating, yes it can be enjoyable, do I think just shoving it in is going to get you off better? Probable not, seems like upping the size of toys gradually works the best. I wouldn’t say the orgasm is more intense, but that it’s like a shortcut, which consistently ensures that it be intense.

fuski

0  
Reply Tue 27 Nov, 2018 12:47 pm
@ohuhokay,
The fact is that different women have different ways, i.e. it all depends on the person, moreover, the sensitivity may vary.