I messed up do I tell

Theamos

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 10:42 am
Recently my bf and his best friend had an end of season camping trip. Wr camp together all the time. We There was a lot of drinking shots and to no suprise we all got a bit too drunk. When we got back to the tent we all passed out rather quick.
In the middle of the night I remember having the most vivid dream that I was having sex with my bfs best friend. When I woke up I was still tipsy and my bf was not in the tent. I was not wearing any bottoms and definitely felt like I had sex. I asked his friend if we did anything last night and he said in the middle of the night i was cuddling him and acting like I wanted to have sex. He said if he hadn’t been drunk he wouldn’t have even thought of it.
We said both admitted it was a mistake and said not to say anything. Now the guilt is killing me.
Do I Say something and mess up probably both relationships or keep quiet

Oneofakindguy

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 08:30 pm
@Theamos,
Did you enjoy it? I feel like you’re at least some what into him if it was a “vivid dream” if not then he took advantage of you, that’s more like rape... which in that case you did not “mess up” he’s a ****.
Theamos

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2018 03:32 am
@Oneofakindguy,
I hate to use drinking and being drunk as an excuse i thought it was a hot dream. Not rape at all
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 26 Nov, 2018 09:48 am
Seems there is a lesson in here about the dangers of getting drunk.

In any case, what you decide to do ultimately is something you must figure out. Yes, telling him could end things between the two of you. But not telling him and having it come out later would probably be worse. And if you had sex and it was unprotected (as it likely was in your drunken state) then who knows if you picked up something that you are liable to pass on to your bf. So you probably need to tell him.

0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2018 12:07 am
best advice is to not bring up ever and decide what you will do if pregnant in near term about who breeded you successfully. chances are word will get out you are loose when intoxicated. do you think your friend will inform your boyfriend? you can still play dumb and say no recollection of the event. would you want to marry boyfriend or babies father if not your boyfriend?
0 Replies