Why does my head tell me my mrs is cheating?

izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 12:41 pm
@Leadfoot,
Still nothing like your homicide rate, not even close. You can't talk about gun control so you change the subject and look over there.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 12:46 pm
@Leadfoot,

Your article is from June 2017. You're lying by omission so to give the impression this sort of thing is a regular thing. It's not. How many shootings have there been in Americas since June last year? A bloody **** ton.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 07:14 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Your article is from June 2017. You're lying by omission so to give the impression this sort of thing is a regular thing. It's not. How many shootings have there been in Americas since June last year? A bloody **** ton.
**** it, I'm going to answer from the gut here. You are an idiot on the subject of 'guns' and their impact on society.

A typical US annual total murder count is 15,500, guns probably the method of choice in the majority of cases, no argument.

But look at what you are omitting/ignoring. The 'official' annual suicide rate is 72,000' That is a bullshit number because it understates reality. Take for example your dreaded gun toting murderers. Do you seriously think those poor bastards weren't committing suicide? Most of those murderers were either related to, married to, or well known by their victims. You are an idiot if you think most of them didn't expect and/or want, to die soon, especially the 'terrorist' variety. They aren't counted as suicides though.
We also have about the same number of 'accidental overdose' deaths last year (70,000) and climbing rapidly. The same comment about murders applies to these 'accidents'.

And all of these deaths are the tip of the mental health iceberg. I think it's like 1 out of 5 people are now on doctor prescribed psychiatric drugs of one kind or another. The rich seem to have their shrinks on retainer, the middle class is finally embracing the consolations of cannabis. The poor can't afford either, they just assume life is supposed to be this shitty.

If you can't look at these facts and see that society has a serious mental health problem you are an idiot. Yes, I'm talking about the US here but the US is just the leading indicator of a world wide problem.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 9 Dec, 2018 08:39 am
@Leadfoot,
You're the idiot, the reason your homicide and suicide rate is so high is because of guns.

In comparable countries with sensible gun control the homicide/suicide rate is much lower.

You're one of those sad individuals who needs to have a gun so instead of addressing why that is you point fingers elsewhere and try to change the subject.

We think killing children is wrong, so after Dunblane we brought in gun control to ensure it wouldn't happen again. You think the lives of children take second place to your pathetic need to have a gun and feel important.

Your crappy healthcare system is entirely of your own making btw. We demanded UHC back in 1945 and voted in a government that delivered it.
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2019 12:37 pm
@brkerby,
If there is no evidence of her cheating you need help. Google "signs of an affair"
0 Replies