What would you do?

Sun 4 Nov, 2018 08:13 pm
What would you do if your crush lived at the other side of the Atlantic Oocean but she didn't know you were in love with her?
She is an unstable girl and the only way to contact her is by a chat.
I don't know if I should tell her, because I am afraid of breaking our friendship, and I can't even sleep just because I'm thinking about this.

CoastalRat

Mon 5 Nov, 2018 10:44 am
@Kolterdyx,
You are not in love with her. You have a crush. You have never met. Your only contact is by chat. So get real and understand that this is simply a crush based on very little.

As for what I would do? I would see it for what it is, an online friendship that is not likely to be anything more based on where you both live. Enjoy it. But I would stay well away from saying you love her.
Kolterdyx

Sun 18 Nov, 2018 08:54 pm
@CoastalRat,
I Swear Im in love, and I dont think that I can't love a person through the internet, I think it's just another way to meet and know people, and we're just not accustomed to this way.
0 Replies

geetika12

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 08:01 am
@Kolterdyx,
Oh you just need t tell her. taking a long time is her harmful
0 Replies

-Olivia

Thu 6 Dec, 2018 03:29 pm
@Kolterdyx,
Do understand that maybe she isn't how you expected her to be? Do you guys video chat sometimes? Maybe that could be an idea to see if you really like her..
0 Replies

geetika12

Sat 8 Dec, 2018 12:45 am
@Kolterdyx,
just tell her what you feel about her and even if she stops talking to you then you have the reason to move on.
0 Replies

Koo95

Sat 8 Dec, 2018 12:06 pm
@Kolterdyx,
Have u already met ? I am in the same situation a boy i love lives in the other side of the atlantic ocean and we spent time as friends and still chat as friends... but i dont know how to tell him that i love him ... i thought about it a very long time and still dont find any answer... maybe after texting for some more months i would be able to tell my feelings but now i just continue as a friend lol sorry to not being able to help but if u habe some more idea i will follow the post ❤❤ i wish u a good luck cause i know how difficult it could be
0 Replies