Lost a bet

Theamos

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 06:57 am

I work with this guy He is 18 I am 28. We are very open and talks about everything
He always is bragging about his manhood size and saying that is what the ladies like. He said he is 10in. I always tell him he is full of it. I also tell him as a gal 10 would not do it for me. He said that’s because I have never had one that big. He is correct I have seen my share but no 10. I believe 7 was my biggest
One day I finally said you are full of **** let’s see it. He said if I did I had to have sex with him. If he lost he had to shut up about it. Well he did have it

I was surprised to say the least a young guy could have that much (**** how much bigger is he gonna get)
So I lost the bet and paid up.
I can say this young guy was right. It was a slow take at first but that is another story I didnt know what I was missing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,858 • Replies: 2

Setanta

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 07:08 am
What utter, transparent bullsh*t.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 02:45 pm
@Theamos,
18 year olds are natural c*ck strutters, but at 28, did you have take the bait?

You could have told him it isn’t the size of the wand, it’s the magician behind it.

Unless you also taught him how to make proper love to a woman, then you just got used and fed his superficial ego.
0 Replies