Am I over reacting?

glitterbag

Reply Tue 30 Oct, 2018 07:49 pm
@Medusax,
Medusax wrote:

Ok..What is a "woman like me". I'll prepare myself to be amazed.

Maybe your just having a bad day, you seem a tad cranky. We all have bad days.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2018 01:06 am
@Medusax,
Controlling, paranoid, low brow, opinionated.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2018 02:09 am
@izzythepush,
Well, yeah.....certainly difficult.....I tried cranky but difficult is probably more accurate.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2018 02:12 am
@Medusax,
You have a very low opinion of men, no man with any sense of self worth would want to have anything to do with you. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, your attitude means you'll only attract those who know they can just shrug off their terrible behaviour as something men do.
roger

Reply Wed 31 Oct, 2018 02:35 am
@Medusax,
Medusax wrote:

I have trouble understanding the need to private message another women.

So would I.... I did not have the least bit of desire to PM another man when I was married.

Oddly, I just PMed a woman on this forum a few hours ago. You just wouldn't believe the topic of the conversation.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 06:55 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes. I have a low opinion of men, but I don't walk around telling them all. Controlling...really...wow.... my husband belonged to a couple of groups that I rarely attended because quite frankly I wasn't interested and enjoyed my alone time while he was enjoying his activities. You have NO IDEA what I am about. Simply because I don't want to go through that crap again? LOL!! Sorry..all wrong. NOW...if you want the OTHER side of this...the woman my last "waste of time " cheated on me with is now a good friend of mine. She has turned into a "nightmare". She now uses men for whatever she can, whenever she can. "Our" last one being the last time she will be "nice", according to her thinking. I see her point, but I don't completely agree with it. I told her she should just leave them alone and not have anything to do with them anymore, that it is much better. But, she is having fun with her vendetta, and she is her own person, so more power to her.
Medusax

Reply Fri 2 Nov, 2018 07:10 pm
@izzythepush,
I wish my husband was alive to see this post..... he's get a kick out of it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 3 Nov, 2018 04:19 am
@Medusax,
I've no interest in discussing you any more, and your last posts have only reinforced the opinion I already had.

Medusax

Reply Thu 8 Nov, 2018 07:17 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh dear...my life is ruined.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2018 12:50 am
@Medusax,
Probably best not to let things fester, either get it off your chest or walk away, but letting something rankle for six days only to come up with the above is not healthy.
Medusax

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2018 08:53 pm
@izzythepush,
LOL! Oh the ego....
izzythepush

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 04:09 am
@Medusax,
Nine days of reading Oscar Wilde and George Bernard Shaw isn't healthier.
Medusax

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 06:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Actually I have been putting in 7 days a week at work and have not had much time for the internet, but....you know better....
chai2

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 07:51 pm
@Medusax,
Would you two get a room already?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 04:09 am
@chai2,
Too far to travel.
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 08:58 am
@izzythepush,
Ok I get that. Passports and all.

The sexual tension between the 2 of you is palpable.

You’re both just jonesing for anger sex with each other. Don’t deny it.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 09:11 am
@chai2,
Why would I want to go all that distance to meet someone who has such a low opinion of men? I post, forget about it then a week later there's a reply, and sometimes I can't help myself. Like when Ponderer asked why I thought he was an idiot, I'd not even called him an idiot so that was a chance not to be passed up. I don't want to shag him though.
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 10:08 am
@izzythepush,
Can't help yourself. Neither can medusax.

The heart wants what the heart wants. I'm not going to be the one to hazard a guess why the 2 of you can't keep your metaphorical hands off each other.

It's like watching George and Martha in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

It's obvious to all the magnetic push/pull you have toward each other.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 10:49 am
@chai2,
Like you and Ponderer.
chai2

Reply Sun 25 Nov, 2018 11:18 am
@izzythepush,
Exactly. I am so hot for him.