Is this really CPS

Fri 26 Oct, 2018 02:51 pm
So my dad got a call from CPS saying that he has been accused of sexual misconduct to a family friends daughter. Would cps be the one to call someone if you’re accused of that or the police ? Can I call cps and asked for information on that case ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,475 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Sat 27 Oct, 2018 05:08 am
Check your CPS's website to see if they are being attacked with phishing and/or phone scams as they might have something. We can't really comment here as different jurisdictions will have differing rules/methodologies.

If their website isn't forthcoming, then call CPS and ask if they would ever inform anyone in such a manner. I suspect the answer is no but it's better to make sure. I suspect your father would be informed in writing but do double check.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Please help, should I call CPS?? - Question by butterflyring
Need advice on what I should do - Question by TyedyeMe
Would cps do anything? - Question by Maypole98
Should I call help? - Question by Lovelove131330
Emancipation? - Question by RacconnBear
Cps, emancipation etc. - Question by AmiB
Children taken - Question by Tiny0896
  1. Forums
  2. » Is this really CPS
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 01:16:55