Grandson is left with drug addicted father

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 11:15 am
My daughter leaves my grandson with her drug addicted husband. I am worried and fearful that something bad is going to happen. She wants to wait till she finishes school to do anything. I try to take him as much as I can after school. She tell me she is constantly finding drug paraphernalia around the house. Will she lose her son if I call CPS? what choices do i have?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,588 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 02:04 pm
Yes, CPS will place the child in a safe environment.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Please help, should I call CPS?? - Question by butterflyring
Need advice on what I should do - Question by TyedyeMe
Would cps do anything? - Question by Maypole98
Should I call help? - Question by Lovelove131330
Emancipation? - Question by RacconnBear
Cps, emancipation etc. - Question by AmiB
Children taken - Question by Tiny0896
  1. Forums
  2. » Grandson is left with drug addicted father
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/21/2024 at 11:05:18