I want to report a situation but I'm not sure what will happen.

Tue 29 Jan, 2019 12:06 pm
My little brother who is 15 has been suicidal twice now and even ran away the second time, he is in a psychiatric hospital now because of it. Our father makes things difficult for us at home, My older brother moved got kicked out, left and won't come back. I'm 18 so I managed to move out. I don't want to leave my little brother in that house I want him out and somewhere he feels safe. I don't what might happen if I report my father. I don't want to start something that will fail. But my little brother will never feel better staying there.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 4,054 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Tue 29 Jan, 2019 02:20 pm
@Ellanor Carnegie,
Contact the hospital social worker or his treatment Dr there and state your concerns.

Good luck.
0 Replies
Mon 17 Jun, 2019 05:14 am
@Ellanor Carnegie,
Sorry to hear that but since you are 18 and legible to make the decisions. So, get your brother along with you if your father creates some problem then for the sake of your brother's life don't hesitate to file a complaint.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » I want to report a situation but I'm not sure what will happen.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/24/2024 at 04:04:47