What does it mean when a guy thinks highly of a girl?

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:32 pm
My friend who I've known for some time and is older than me by a few years said that he thinks highly of me. He also said that he didn't want to make it seem awkward or inappropriate for me to hear him say that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 3,831 • Replies: 5

roger

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 08:48 pm
@kindpiano,
Sounds like he has great respect for you. Could mean much more, but who knows.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 20 Oct, 2018 02:23 am
@kindpiano,
Why not Ask him to explain further. A month ago you asked a similar question and the answers are still the same.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2018 06:18 pm
@kindpiano,
He's standing on a ladder.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2018 06:21 pm
@kindpiano,
Seriously, it means he is a nice guy and doesn't want to hurt your feelings, but he is not interested in you as anything more than a friend.

There are plenty of other guys in the world. Give up on him and find one who cares about you as you care about him. He's out there.

0 Replies

daverod

Reply Sun 18 Nov, 2018 09:36 pm
@kindpiano,
Quote:
My friend who I've known for some time and is older than me by a few years said that he thinks highly of me. He also said that he didn't want to make it seem awkward or inappropriate for me to hear him say that.

depending. Maybe you are one of the few females he can truly say that too/about.
0 Replies