Why is my ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous and is acting this way? Does he still love me?

Reply Wed 17 Oct, 2018 06:25 pm

it started by him telling me he got engaged and I discoverd that he didn't really get engaged he was lying to me and then 3 weeks later he told me that he doesn't talk to any girls and that his single and a few days later he posts pictures with his brother and some girls while hanging out and he never posted pictures with girls before and like 3 weeks later he called me and he was like I heard you have a boyfriend now Is that true so I told him no so he was like oh,really you still don't have a boyfriend so your still faithful to me and i was like no I simply don't want to have a boyfriend at the moment and he was kindda joking around and stuff and then he asked me If I was upset with him I said no so he was like good to know anyway the next day he called me and and told me he wants to meet me tommorow I was like ok.. and the next day he didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him either and baiscally we didn't meet.. a few days later I called him and he made me talk to some random girl and she said she's his girlfriend since a week ago so I told the girl nice to meet you and then he started laghing anyway I talked to him again and told him that I know he did that on porpuse and that he was trying to make me jealous and I told him that I don't care and stuff like that so he apologized and told me he was just kidding and that him and that girl are just friends and said he's sorry 
So why did he do these things and act this way... why was he trying to make me jealous ?
(By the way I care because I still have feeling for him and I want to know)
Please help !

jespah

Reply Thu 18 Oct, 2018 06:30 am
@Selena112,
He's an asshole. That's the reason. He enjoys playing games with your heart and then claiming it's all a joke. This invalidates your feelings.

Block his sorry ass unless you want this nonsense to continue.
CoastalRat

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 05:46 am
@Selena112,
Two things.
First, stop doing this.
Quote:
a few days later I called him

Second, if you post again, please use punctuation. It makes your posts so much easier to read if you at least use a period now and then.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Thu 25 Oct, 2018 08:07 pm
@jespah,
Totally a narcissistic jerk. He is looking for worshipping girls to chase him around for ego and bragging to other men. Dump this loser and find real friends.
0 Replies