Ending Qualified Immunity for Cops

vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 03:55 am
@hightor,
Lmao. It is not my words taking the side of murderers, and essentially saying 'good on them'?

Where have I supported state murder? Where have I supported the murder of innocent civilians?

As for search warrants causing damage. I have no issue with that - so long as, if the person was actually innocent, they fix it. The dog is sad - it was only doing what it is trained to do, and abiding by it's protective instincts.

Basically you have nothing on me. It's simply a disgusting attempt to divert from your support of murderers. I remain absolutely disgusted with you.
hightor

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 03:59 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Basically you have nothing on me.

Basically your opinions mean nothing to me.
vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:01 am
@hightor,
So you're a mouth to - allege anything you like, but when called out, you can't back it up with any evidence.

It's hardly surprising then, that you support murderers.
hightor

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:37 am
@vikorr,
I already provided the evidence of state terrorism:
Quote:
They got shot because they invaded an innocent couple’s home without announcing themselves.

That means that instead of knocking on the door and announcing themselves, police barge into a home with a battering ram.

These SWAT-style raids have increased exponentially over the years. And they are used for less and less serious accusations.

In this case, a couple in their late 50s, with no criminal history, was accused of selling heroin out of the home they lived in for 20 years.

The cops got a warrant to search the home after they claim someone sold a confidential informant heroin at the couple’s home.

You're the one supporting the murderers!
vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:52 am
@hightor,
Ah, you don't mean terrorism as in the murdering innocent people for politics or religion type of terrorism - you mean 'terrorism' as in search warrants.

So you manipulate the extreme associations that come with actual terrorism, and devalue all the lives of those who have actually died to terrorism...just so you can to label something with no correlation to terrorism....in your attempts to demonise - to justify your support for murdering police officers.

You are sinking into depravity. Have you no decency whatsoever.

Your own words paint you a supporter of murders, but you accuse me of such? Again - please provide some evidence of me supporting murderers. Liar.
vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:57 am
@vikorr,
Presumably you have been the subject of suspicion relating to criminal dealings. There are very, very few decent people in the western world that would support the murder of police officers.
hightor

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 05:04 am
@vikorr,
Innocent people shouldn't have to fear for their safety and die because of sloppy police work. Very few decent people in the world will give police license to summarily execute people on the basis of an an anonymous tip. What do you think this is, Russia?
hightor

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 05:19 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
So you manipulate the extreme associations that come with actual terrorism, and devalue all the lives of those who have actually died to terrorism...just so you can to label something with no correlation to terrorism....in your attempts to demonise - to justify your support for murdering police officers.

Are you this excitable in real life? You devalue the lives of innocent victims of state-sponsored violence and then accuse me of justifying the murder of police officers! I'm not "justifying" anything. We live in a violent society where right-wing loonies have convinced average citizens that they absolutely need firearms to protect themselves from criminals and resist state tyranny. Those unfortunate police officers are on the receiving end of this monstrous and pernicious cocktail of firearms, fentanyl, and freedom. This is our culture today.
vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 05:23 am
@hightor,
It seems our rabid supporter of murdering police officers is reading right wing propraganda, with his facts screwed up:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/01/28/houston-police-shooting-multiple-officers-struck-gunfire/2706289002/

There were uniformed officers there, as well as narcotics officers. And they came under fire immediately on entering - not after they entered, but as they entered. They also used a siren to announce their entry.

Quote:
Suspects opened fire as soon as officers breached the door at a residence in southeast Houston, Police Chief Art Acevedo said at an evening press conference. Two suspects died at the scene from police gunfire, but Acevedo said police do not know how many suspects shot at police.

About a dozen narcotics officers and six patrol officers, Acevedo said, were at the scene to serve the warrant and provide support to investigate the sale of black tar heroin. Officers breached the front door just before 5 p.m. local time while announcing themselves and hitting the siren and lights on a patrol car.

vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 05:25 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Are you this excitable in real life? You devalue the lives of innocent victims of state-sponsored violence
Are you talking about the 'innocent' people trying to kill police officers? That they then got shot by police?

Yep, I'm all for police defending their own lives from people trying to murder them.

Your version of innocent is royally screwed up. Your version of terrorism is royally screwed up. Your support for murder of police officers is royally screwed up. Your use of the term terrorism, ignoring all the deaths of real victims of terrorism, is royally screwed up.

You disgust me.
hightor

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:12 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
There were uniformed officers there, as well as narcotics officers. And they came under fire immediately on entering - not after they entered, but as they entered. They also used a siren to announce their entry.

Sure that's what they're going to say now — because the raid went wrong. That's known as the "official story".
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 06:18 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Yep, I'm all for police defending their own lives from people trying to murder them.

Great. I'm all for innocent people not living in fear of armed government agents breaking into their homes and murdering them.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 01:29 pm
@vikorr,
No knkock warrant, 6 plain clothes officers, no body cams, upon entry they are set upon by the families dog. Witnesses have testified they heard two loud bangs ("officers" shooting dog with shotgun) followed by small arms shots (Tuttle shooting at invaders). So, your claim that they were being shot at immediately is bullshit.

The whole story is unbelievable at this point. The only facts we know of are that a warrant was there because it is alleged that they were selling black tar heroin. None was found.

No police officers were "murdered". Only the couple that lived there and their dog.
vikorr

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 02:50 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
No knkock warrant, 6 plain clothes officers, no body cams, upon entry they are set upon by the families dog. Witnesses have testified they heard two loud bangs ("officers" shooting dog with shotgun) followed by small arms shots (Tuttle shooting at invaders).

It wasn't my claim - it was the articles claim that I linked and quoted. I also found several other articles with the same information. I didn't find articles with your claims (and they are currently yours, as you haven't linked the source)

I'm happy for you to post your link to your source.

In any event, as I alluded at the beginning - accidentally shooting a police officer, if they were stupid enough to batter down a door in plain clothes, and not yell 'police' as they did, and even stupider to not yell police when they saw someone, and even more stupid to not yell police when they saw he had a gun, and even more stupid to not yell police when he started firing...sure no problem with that.

It's just not credible that occurred (none of them identifying themselves as police). Each and every one of them would have to be the densest, most tongue tied, piss poorly trained people, with no desire to preserve themselves at all. That's not credible.

Point is - shooting that many police officers is not an accident. Which is why that article is so disgusting. It supports murder.

Quote:
No police officers were "murdered". Only the couple that lived there and their dog.
Yep, my apologies, read 'shot' wrong at the beginning. Doesn't change the gist of this conversation though. Shooting at police is still trying to kill them. And the story was supporting trying to do so.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 03:29 pm
I'm a gun owning democrat; if anyone busts down the door of my home I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later. I don't care who they are.
roger

Reply Sun 10 Feb, 2019 04:59 pm
@maporsche,
I'm in agreement with that. If one is facing a real home invasion, one has seconds to make a decision. By the way, I own more than one handgun, but the chances of getting it into service in time are somewhere between slim chance and fat chance

I'm of the opinion the main problem here is the district attorney that made the warrant application and the judge that signed off on it - all on the unsubstantiated word of one police informant. There is such a thing as due diligence

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 01:38 pm
The latest news from Houston: Both confidential Informants (CI's) and all CI's used by the narcotics officers involved have been interviewed by IA and all have sworn that they NEVER purchased any drugs from that address or those people. That means they lied for the bench warrant which means they did a no knock raid and killed an innocent couple.

HPD is in for some serious ****.

My source is a CI and when the info can be sourced, it will be.
hightor

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 03:04 pm
@McGentrix,
HPD WARRANT: Informant didn't buy drugs from suspects killed in police shootout
McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 03:22 pm
@hightor,
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--jHIGl5rh--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/dbpdkaqvymkfq3eeh1ks.jpg
RABEL222

Reply Fri 15 Feb, 2019 05:58 pm
@McGentrix,
Unbelievable. I never heard of the police lying to cover their ass before this. Well maybe once or twice.
0 Replies