Best friend stopped talking for the 3rd time

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 11:16 am
So I’ve been friends with her for two years now. During these years she stopped talking twice because there were things she didnt like. Things I did or how I acted, and she would just stop talking. She wouldnt even care enough to talk to me about it so after a few days I would reach out to her and clear things out. But looks like she got used to it. She did it twice, I reached out to her and then she did it for the 3rd time. I realised it was useless to talk to her because if she would care enough for our friendship she would talk to me and tell me whats was wrong but she just stops talking. Looks like she wants me to go after her the whole time. It’s been almost 3 months now but we go to the same school and I know I will see her soon. Still love her but I cant accept the way she treated me and our relationship. I didnt deserve for her to leave without saying a word and I wanna ignore her so she understand she cant act that way. Do you think it is the right thing to do?

ehBeth

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 11:35 am
@Register123,
Don't you have other people to talk to/hang out with?

What one person does is <shrug> their thing.

Find friends that are more stable.
Register123

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 11:53 am
@ehBeth,
I do but we had a really close friendship and Im furious of how she treated me
ehBeth

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 12:08 pm
@Register123,
seriously. get over it. move on.

learn from this.

you chose to chase after her twice already. once should have been more than enough.
Register123

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 12:16 pm
@ehBeth,
What should I do when I see her?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 12:32 pm
@Register123,
Say hi. Keep walking.

If she chases you, leave her be. Work on new/different/healthier friendships. No one needs b.s. in their lives. Or drama. Drama is the biggest b.s.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 22 Sep, 2018 03:44 pm
@Register123,
What ehBeth said.

But, just understand something.

What constitutes a friend?

Someone whom accepts you for who you are, warts and all!

If they can't accept who you are, they are "false" friends ...

No point being furious. You made the decision to call her a "friend" when it's evident that she is just an acquaintance that has come into your life, and has no more purpose being in it.

0 Replies