Whats wrong with my story and tragedy that my Ex never believed me (as a crazy person told her to)?

Kianmj

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2018 03:57 pm

Hello
Im Kian i recently broke up for many reasons but one reason is the story of having two names one in my life and one in my id`s

When i born my mother named me after herself as she was called Kiandokht , and sadly when i had seven months she died and my father took me to my aunt who had a daughter at my age and i was there and my father met a woman and married her and she had some children from her previous marriage and after some months sadly her youngest child died and after a while my father offered that she can take me in as i was almost one yaear old, to be a cure to her pain and also my father as well could watch me as well, so my father offered her and she put two conditions to accept this , and one of her conditions was if this child (me) carry the id`s of her lost child who was six months older than me (name and surname) and my father accept her two conditions. and she took me in and start taking care of me like her own, and i raised and went to school and solder-ship and university with this name and surname that was given to me; and now i am trying to correct this mistake and take my own name back which was given to me by my own mother.

So may i know what is wrong with this tragedy that when i told her my EX she never believed me and called me Lier?
as she says this is impossible if ever happen!

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 07:39 am
Was your name legally changed? Or did you use that other child’s birth certificate, and live that ID?

Do you have your original birth records?

This is a fascinating story, but not necessarily unique.

I don’t know why your GF would drop you because of it - unless you lied to her about other things and this was the final straw.
Kianmj

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2018 12:31 pm
@PUNKEY,

Was your name legally changed? Or did you use that other child’s birth certificate, and live that ID? : Yes i did use my dead`s step brother`s certificate and lived that ID.

Do you have your original birth records? Just the hospital`s birth certificate.

I don’t know why your GF would drop you because of it - unless you lied to her about other things and this was the final straw. : I broke up with her bcz of many issues just before i go she said tell me the truth about ur name bcz i dont buy it (she believed it all along but some people that r against me told her its impossible and she bought it from them)(also my EX was not mentally healthy (the biggest reason i broke up with her) and i asked her to see a psychotherapist if u want to continue and she agreed to go; but said i will go whenever i want, maybe late in the future, and i didnt buy it, bcz i knew her well enough)
0 Replies