Have you ever been attracted to an older man/woman?

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 06:55 am
In all seriousness now, I'd really love an older woman. Alas, Bella (Lady Ellpus) is no longer with us. It happened about three years ago, and her loss is still deeply felt.

Apparently, she is now on an Ostrich Farm somewhere in the Serengeti, having taken up with a big buck of a South African farmer.

Yes, an older, refined Lady would suit me admirably. An unrefined one will do at a pinch. I wouldnt say no to a younger piece of Totty either, refined or not.

Middle aged Ladies have a certain appeal as well. In fact, I'm willing to consider anything that is of legal age, as long as she has a pulse.

Ellpus.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 07:03 am
Lord Ellpus: Happy to know that you like them with a pulse, Coincidentally so do I!! Laughing

I have come to the conclusion that I want a guy in his mid to late 20's now... I want someone who knows what he wants and how to get it!! Razz
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 08:32 am
I dont suppose you're interested in someone who has it all, but for the life of him he doesnt remember why on earth he tried for it in the first place?
Or where he's left it?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 08:49 am
SOunds intriguing Lord Ellpus.. but when you find it then ask me!!
0 Replies

hotsauce

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 10:58 am
I've always been attracted to older men...in school...they had the better cars...now that I'm older...they just seem more grounded.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 11:03 am
Your husband doesn't look that much older though, hotsauce.

Lord Ellpus, it will come to you, don't worry.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2005 03:47 pm
<checking under edge of desk to see if Lord Ellpus left something there>

Did you check the packing boxes, L. Ellpus?
0 Replies

hotsauce

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 09:51 am
CalamityJane wrote:
Your husband doesn't look that much older though, hotsauce.

Lord Ellpus, it will come to you, don't worry.

6 years older...doesn't seem like much older now...but when i was 19 (when we met) it felt older.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 10:43 am
Haven't any older (over 40) women ever hooked up with younger guys just for sh*ts and giggles? I must be really weird. The only older man relationship I have had was my former husband and he was only 2 years older than myself..

I've had two relationships during the 12 years that I have been divorced and both of them were with younger me. They were a ton of fun! One lasted about 4 years and one lasted 2 years. I wasn't looking for marriage material in either one of those relationships, but they were wonderful diversions! And the funny thing was, I didn't go looking for them. The both came wooing me.

I am now engaged and even my fiance is 6 years younger than I, but in his early 40's, so he has passed the maturity and longevity test. He's the best of them all. A prince among paupers. While he wasn't the first man I ever slept with, he will definitely be my last.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 11:36 am
I like those younger men, Lady J.
There's one rule. Don't date anyone you could have given birth to.
<nods>

I'm still (after 4 years) adjusting to an older fella. Younger just seems more 'normal' to me.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:01 am
Embarrassed Calculating......recalculating.....they were legal! Now I am definitely ready to tone down my wild side a bit now...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:10 am
I like the ones who argue after you tell 'em the rule. Very Happy
It's quite flattering.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 12:31 am
I'm 26 and I've always liked mature women. I had my dream come true earlier this year and all I can say is that it was amazing. Interesting conversatios after an ubeliebable sex sessions are just what I like about women in their late 30s and early 40s
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 05:42 am
I have only ever been attracted to one older man, ever ... & from a considerable distance!: Kurt Vonnegut. I love him for his intelligence & wit. :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 11:54 am
msolga wrote:
I have only ever been attracted to one older man, ever ... & from a considerable distance!: Kurt Vonnegut. I love him for his intelligence & wit. :wink:

Ah! Welcome to the Monkey House eh?....The title would attract a certain Gustav methinks.
Ellpus.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 11:35 pm
Idea Actually, come to think of it .... If you worked on looking less jovial & concentrated on looking sort of elderly/wise/cryptic/concerned/enlightened, you could easily pass for a Kurt clone yourself, Ellpus! :wink:

Gus, a Kurt reader? I really don't know for certain, but it's definitely a REAL possibility! Hmm, yes, I'd guess he probably is.

Idea Er .... Lord Ellpus, you wouldn't be a secretly disguised Gus, would you? The thought just came to me .... Now I'm wondering ..... Razz
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sat 19 Mar, 2005 11:57 pm
Yes.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 12:36 am
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 11:11 am
Perish the thought msolga, sometimes I have trouble in disguising myself as ME!!
Ellpus.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2005 03:16 am
Sure! Yeah, right! :wink:
0 Replies