Have you ever been attracted to an older man/woman?

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:45 am
Just out of curiousity have you ever been attracted to an older man or woman? I.E. my cousin is 19 and 7 months pregnant... her boyfriend is 35....

The reason I ask is because I always seem to get hit on by men in their late 20's early 30's and some of them I find attractive... I am only 20... there has been one or two guys that are almost 40.. but they look soo much younger.... I am just trying to figure out if this is normal.. or if I am sick in the head Laughing

Is this just the part of growing up and realizing that you want a man that is mature?? Or is it just me??

Embarrassed
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,706 • Replies: 61
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:12 am
C'mon over. We'll talk about it.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:18 am
How'd I know you'd say something like that Gus!!!!

Hmmm... how old are you?? (wink wink)
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:21 am
I'm 93, but could easily pass for 40 with about 30 pounds of masking agent.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:23 am
Sounds Tempting..where do I sign up?? Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:24 am
No, it's not you. There are many women who like the maturity of a older man. Many young women find guys of their age too childish, too superficial. Older men have already worked through their adolescent angst, are settled, and usually have accomplished something in life.

Then again, there are others who are searching for a father figure..................or a sugar daddy! Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:25 am
Slappy's my agent. You'll have to contact him to make the arrangements.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:30 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
No, it's not you. There are many women who like the maturity of a older man. Many young women find guys of their age too childish, too superficial. Older men have already worked through their adolescent angst, are settled, and usually have accomplished something in life.

Then again, there are others who are searching for a father figure..................or a sugar daddy! Laughing

No, not looking for a father figure or sugar daddy... and I'd never act upon these attractions... but there is just something about a man who already knows what he wants....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:30 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Slappy's my agent. You'll have to contact him to make the arrangements.

Laughing Could you inform him that I am interested... I am too lazy to find him!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:43 am
Alot of women are attracted to older men.

There are many reasons I find older men sexy. I don't think you are abnormal at all, CL. Smile

Older men will generally know what physically and emotionally satisfies a woman.

They are able to intellectually, hold your attention also.

For the most part - they are past the mind playing games that alot of men in their 20's and younger are still getting off on.

A younger guy will want to spend as much time with you as he can when it comes to getting his gun off. Once he's had his fill of that, it's back to the really important stuff. Like cars - his friends, etc. :wink:

An older guy, on the other hand - has been there done that. He's matured to the point of knowing how to turn that "me" into a "we." He's more sensitive to not only your feelings - but what's more important to him.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:48 am
Good, so I am normal in the area!!! Yippee!! Thanks guys!! It makes me feel a little bit better...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:21 am
I'm mature, confident, and goal driven.

But you know what's even cooler than that? My favorite part about video games today is the video game chicks. So hot.

I can't allow you to meet Gus. You're much too old for that perv. Unless there's a prom you can take him too, he's not interested.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:52 am
Slappy that hurts... I am not young enough for Gus.... well in am sorry that I am not a 15 year old prostitute!! (runs off crying)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:56 am
Older men are incredibally sexy. Sometimes beyond words.

One of my strangest crushes was Dr Green on ER when it first started. The character was incredible to me. Balding and all ;-)
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:58 am
I love bald men!

My husband is 14 years my senior and bald. He is just too sexy!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:01 am
When you get right down to it - it'd say I could be attracted to about 85% of the female population over 18 and under 75.

Where is my Lola?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:08 am
Yes Crazieladie...15 year old Thai prostitute, at that.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:16 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Yes Crazieladie...15 year old Thai prostitute, at that.

What if I brought him a goat and a 17 year old prostitot for his pleasures??
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:20 am
Crazielady420 wrote:

He would probably use the goat for his pleasures and send the 17 year old to the old folks home.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:40 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:

He would probably use the goat for his pleasures and send the 17 year old to the old folks home.
True... sad but true... poor girl...and what a lucky goat...lol
0 Replies