My girlfriend is a virgin and I have never had sex with a virgin before.

Sammul

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 09:19 am
Okay so my girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, but I will be going in two months to meet her.. Im not a virgin but she is and I really want to use the strap with her, but I have zero experience with virgin girls. I need some advice on how to make her first time special and not idk scary or painful with the strap.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,210 • Replies: 8
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 11:34 am
@Sammul,
Ask what she wants first. Maybe she doesn't want the strap to start.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 07:09 pm
@Sammul,
I don't want to admit in public I am not exactly sure what using "the strap" means. Can someone explain it to me? Am I a square?

Oh... I completely agree with Jespah.

Edit: I just saw the "lesbian tag".... I think I get it now.
jespah

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 07:24 pm
@maxdancona,
I think you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin'.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 07:50 pm
Being a virgin myself with women I have no idea what the strap is, someone enlighten me Razz
maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Nov, 2018 08:06 pm
@jcboy,
I think it refers to a strap worn around the waist to which is attached a fake penis allowing two women to approximate heterosexual coitus. But as a heterosexual male, I don't know very much about this either.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2018 06:18 am
Heh, I'm no lesbian but yeah, I suspect it's a strap-on dildo.
0 Replies

Sarlav

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 11:50 am
Yes its a strap on. BUT !!! Given that shes a virgin in would take it much slower lol. Learn about each others bodies first then start to spice it up.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 11:59 am
@Sammul,
Albeit seemingly not related to slamming a plastic cock-like thingy into someone you lovingly care for - Maybe love - is based on affection - rather than plastic-penetration?

Maybe Not?
Whatever.
0 Replies