I shot an excellent round of golf today and worked on my tan

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 08:49 pm
It was a great day. The temperature was 85, slight breeze, and the golf balls had a mind of their own. I had 9 one-putts and holed out from the fringe twice. After the game I relaxed by the pool and worked on my tan while reading the newspaper. There was an article in the paper about more snow headed toward Boston.

Those poor bastards in Boston. Why don't they get the hell out of that place?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,456 • Replies: 23
No top replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 09:07 pm
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/214249/golfer.jpg

gus hits the links
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:10 pm
Re: I shot an excellent round of golf today and worked on my
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
It was a great day. The temperature was 85, slight breeze, and the golf balls had a mind of their own. I had 9 one-putts and holed out from the fringe twice. After the game I relaxed by the pool and worked on my tan while reading the newspaper. There was an article in the paper about more snow headed toward Boston.

Those poor bastards in Boston. Why don't they get the hell out of that place?

Hey Gus, I'm from the Boston area. You should have been here for the storm we had the other night, WOW! We experienced lightning and thunder during a blizzard-like snow storm (rare).

I lost electricity at my house during the wee hours of the morning, around 2 am, but I didn't mind a bit, in fact, for some strange reason I liked it.

So I'm laying on a couch, next to a window, reading by candle light, around 3am, I just happened to look out the window the second a lightning flash occured, (I have never witnessed a flash of light like this, in my life! and I'm a storm watcher) it wasn't a bolt of lightning, it was a DOT of lightning.
At the angle I was laying, the DOT appeared at a 2:00 o'clock. Less than a second after the flash something in my kitchen got zapped Laughing I don't know what appliance it was, I just heard it from 2 rooms away.

Did I mention the gusts of wind? It was gusty, Gus.

So you were able to golf, work on your tan, and sit by a pool, hmm, are you trying to make Bostonians jealous? Mission accomplished Very Happy

Don't forget the sunscreen, apply where prohibited!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:22 pm
Paula
Wow! My aunt called from Maynard yesterday and told my mom about it, but I didn't realize it was that bad. Don't think I ever saw lightning during a snow storm. Cool!

Gus
Way to go with that kick ass golf game ;-) Nice tan ;-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:51 pm
I always thought, gustav lives up north. Didn't he always
say: "I'll come down there and........"

Now he's all of a sudden in a hot climate area - either vacationing or pulling our legs.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:53 pm
Pulling our legs? Gus? Never!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 10:55 pm
Yeah, he's from the northern climes. Maybe he was having a daydream.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:04 pm
I think so too littlek. The northern equivalent to a Fata Morgana.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 09:51 am
Eat sh*t Gus.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:11 am
Really Gus? You must have been up early. Me, I just woke up. It's 10:00cst. That's right. I don't have to go to work. Why? I'm a grad student.

I'm going to finish my tea. Scratch myself. Go to band practice. Eat some tacos. Take my girl to the movies.

I won't talk trash about the weather though. If you do indeed live by the swamp, as in the southeast, you know we're going to get ours in a couple of months when the sun melts the skin of our bones.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:16 am
Re: I shot an excellent round of golf today and worked on my
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I shot an excellent round of golf today and worked on my tan

Translation =
Balling kicky while butt naked, in the backyard at 12 noon.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 01:59 pm
Damn!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 03:05 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Eat some tacos.

Translation=spread Shewolf wide open and chow down like you're trying to win a pie-eating contest.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 03:15 pm
So, Gus is really Phil Mickelson? Gus, did you get that boob reduction or are you wearing a bro?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 03:18 pm
kickycan wrote:
Gargamel wrote:
Eat some tacos.

Translation=spread Shewolf wide open and chow down like you're trying to win a pie-eating contest.

Shocked

Kicky!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 03:24 pm
She started it! He he he...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 11:24 am
Watch it, boy-o. I'll stick that cigarette in your "fun hole."
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 03:36 pm
I was wondering who was tending to all the various furry things that reside on Mr Ratzenhofer's farm whilst all this leisure was taking place?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 04:00 pm
I have a whole shitload of illegal immigrants that take care of my chores when I decide to golf, Lord Ellpus.

They come across the swamp in the dead of night, thousands of them, quiet dark little devils seeking employment. They're all lined up on the shore when I get up and I pick out a half dozen to tend to the animals.

There's a few Iranian-looking characters mixed in the bunch, but they're usually toting around heavy-looking rocket launchers which would obviously have a negative factor on their work productivity, so I send them on their way with a brisk wave of my hand.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 04:16 pm
Gus, that's some crazy ****.
0 Replies