Why my ex acted like that?

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2018 10:36 am
Everything was fine before my boyfriend’s mom came to spend a weekend with him, after that he started to act weird and dumped me after more than a week. My boyfriend was the one who broke up with me without giving an explanation. After dumping me he was crying. When my friend told him to tell me the truth about the break up he got angry with me and started to ignore, also trying to make me jealous. After 6 months I flight to his country, and after that he blocked me in whatsapp. I tried to call him, he hang out, texted me that doesn’t wont to know anything about me, told to leave him alone, called me motherfu*ker, b*tch, psycho, without giving any explanation.

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2018 10:47 am
@HerCatness,
This doesn’t make sense. There must be more to this than what you have written.

Are you attributing the change in behavior to his mother’s visit? Do you know her?
HerCatness

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2018 03:31 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes, because his behavior with me changed very fast after her visit, he started to close from me and act cold. I don't know why but before her visit he tried to make a picture of me secretly, he knows that I don't like that. A day before break up, he was talking on the phone with somebody and after break up when he was crying he was talking on the phone again. I don't know his mom in person, but I know that he loves her very much and that she was raising him and his sister on her own. He is very close with her, he told her about me after few days when we started to date and wanted me to tell my mother about him too. I was older than him on 4 years.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 4 Aug, 2018 03:56 pm
@HerCatness,
does it matter why?

HerCatness wrote:
he blocked me in whatsapp. I tried to call him, he hang out, texted me that doesn’t wont to know anything about me, told to leave him alone, called me motherfu*ker, b*tch, psycho, without giving any explanation.

he has made a decision to move on from you

take a little while to get over him and then get on with your new life without him

if he is so weak to follow someone's else's direction, you shouldn't want him in your life

if he's rude to you for any reason, you should move on from him

Consider this a good thing. Move on.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2018 12:18 am
is him muslim and you not. mommy may have told him he must date his own kind to remain in family graces
HerCatness

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2018 09:32 am
@bunnyhabit ,
His not a muslim he is czech and I am half russian half latvian
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2018 10:07 am
@HerCatness,
As ehBeth wrote, it really does not matter why he has done this. He is no longer interested. He is moving on and so should you.
0 Replies