RexRed

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:35 pm
Ok here is a geometric style proof

then Y(creation) is derived from a part of X(God)

Because there are two sets XX(God) and XY(Creation)

then X(God) exists independent from Y(Creation)

But because Y(Creation) also shares the set with X(God)

then Y(Creation) is not independent from X(God)

Therefore the same logic that brings God into existence for us brings us into existence to God...

Quantum theories... two places at once... intelligent design...
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:37 pm
RexRed wrote:
...and light is comprised of two distinct entities...

Sorry, I don't follow. What two entities?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:39 pm
RexRed wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Quantum physicists believe God needs revision just as they have revised physical science... So they are only behind Christians when the doctrine conforms to their mathematical equations..

Why would God choose such ill informed agents on Earth? I have taken and passed many quantum physics classes and there is no inherent tie-in whatever with religion. Quantum physicists are people who use the Schrodinger wave equation or, relativistically, the Dirac equation. Here is a brief introduction. See if you can find a statement that "quantum physicists believe that God needs revision" or anything else about God. I wish you would not blurt these things out without first learning something about them.

Intro to Quantum Physics

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mystical. It is the source of all true art and science.
- Albert Einstein

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
- Galileo Galilei

What we are looking for is what is looking.
- St. Francis of Assisi

I can see, and that is why I can be happy, in what you call the dark, but which to me is golden. I can see a God-made world, not a manmade world.
- Helen Keller

What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters to what lies within us.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Whoever talks about Planck's constant and does not feel at least a little giddy obviously doesn't appreciate what he is talking about.
- Niels Bohr (quoted by Teller: see French & Kennedy 1985, p.182)

If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet.
- Niels Bohr

Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
- Albert Einstein

The power of Thought, the magic of the Mind!
- Lord Byron

Consciousness is the basis of all life and the field of all possibilities. Its nature is to expand and unfold its full potential. The impulse to evolve is thus inherent in the very nature of life.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

There is no reality in the absence of observation.
- The Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics

Knowledge is structured in consciousness. The process of education takes place in the field of consciousness; the prerequisite to complete education is therefore the full development of consciousness -- enlightenment. Knowledge is not the basis of enlightenment, enlightenment is the basis of knowledge.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of being.
- Carl Jung

Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

There are grounds for cautious optimism that we may now be near the end of the search for the ultimate laws of nature.
- Stephen W. Hawking

Not only does God play dice, but... he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen.
- Stephen W. Hawking

A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend upon the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the measure as I have received and am still receiving.
- Albert Einstein

You made the statement that quantum physicists believe that God needs revision. That is false. Some do and some don't, but no such idea is present in quantum physics itself. After you take your first class in the subject, or read a textbook and work the problems, come back and talk to me about it. Some of us actually learn subjects before discussiing them.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:58 pm
RexRed wrote:
Therefore the same logic that brings God into existence for us brings us into existence to God...

... Random thoughts... streams of consciousness... cats and dogs, living together...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:28 am
rosborne979 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

... Random thoughts... streams of consciousness... cats and dogs, living together...

I think your translation is a little weak I believe the Bible says:

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Comment:
This is talking about after this heaven (universe) and earth (life) has passed away that there will be no remembrance of this world but there will be a new world that has perfect incorruptible order and harmony and we will have new dynamic bodies there that can travel "faster" than light and can instantly change in appearance to suit any form be it molecular as a molecule of light or a living and breathing human form...

...like Jesus' body after the resurrection. He did not just come back to the earth in a near death experience... he evolved to the next form. To be more precise, any form... Jesus could change shape for every possibility at once and could go from the grave (hell) to the earth and then dart up into the heavens all in the wink of an eye.

This new heaven and earth will have no need or sorrow... that the heart will unceasingly overflow and we shall be forever in the presence and connected to the ultimate observer. Then we will submit to Christ and Christ will submit ultimately to God's omnipotence and great splendor. God's army shall be a lamb "and a little child will lead them".

How is this relevant to DNA and how it mutated into apes etc..? Well it shows a force in life that has followed it's way up through simple geometry makes all physical possibility available at one time... pi is the seed of physical possibility... this pi makes a vortex of possibility and within that vortex there is the observer choosing from all possibility and infinite focused reality of pi one possible reality is chosen...

Pi is the environment, Pi is numbers trapped in a circle... the cradle of the universe and the arrays of all probabilities, the rates of the rates and the quantum matrix that dictates from that point on, the architecture and character of the physical realm. Pi is the ultimate lever for infinity and perfection. Pi can never end or a circle is not infinite and the universe would implode in upon itself. The universe is moving away from itself because pi is still locked in an infinite creation of time, matter and space... Because pi is infinite there is infinite possibility that forms itself into the most rigid of shapes...

Pi is the parent of the atom... The atom is a sphere that is made of infinite possibilities all with energy cascading down and trapped in a vortex of infinite pi. This vortex is a phaser that creates electrostatic fields and gravity and holds quantum particles suspended in a vacuum or foxhole.

A sun is pi locked in an equilibrium with another dimension... pi is also the formula used to evolve life on our spherical earth and pi measures intelligence reason and the gravity of a thought.

Pi evolved from a simple circle of possibilities to an entire universe of realities.

Pi can plant a seed of diversity and sprout unity of all forms... The double helix is quantized by pi also x, y and z and vector models of space all merging at zero. All coming from all consciousness that has pi at its core all possibility merging together in the ultimate observers one infinite reality...

So there is literally "pi in the sky"... Wink
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:39 am
CodeBorg wrote:
See!? Mixing science and spirituality really WORKS!!

Isn't it just mystical how amazingly aesthetic a formula can be?

Science creates, transforms, ... and transcends our understanding!

Welcome to the stream of symbolic consciousness. Jump in, the water's just fine... Salmon anyone?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 02:02 am
RexRed wrote:
...Pi is the environment, Pi is numbers trapped in a circle... the cradle of the universe and the arrays of all probabilities, the rates of the rates and the quantum matrix that dictates from that point on

I think we need to just stop trying. I've born with this thread through dozens of posts. This is, unfortunately, like trying to talk to a lunatic in an insane asylum. It just isn't going to happen. You can't debate with someone who doesn't meet certain minimum standards of rationality. Truly, this is a pointless waste of time.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 02:56 am
<wanders in handing out bablefish>
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 05:13 am
Well, it certainly has me considering bailing, and Im usually a die hard . Rex, youre just not making any sense to anyone but yourself. Its getting a bit embarrasing just reading your posts and I say this as one who is trying hard not to be too meanspirited. What Brandon says is correct and Ill add that your understanding of quantum Chem is not correct.

Phenom that follow rules that can be evidenced, do not need some phony linkage to an ultimate "being". Youre trying hard to sound profound and its only coming out rather inarticulate and illogical.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 05:18 am
Damn, i wanna sound profound. How do you do it, FM, what's the secret?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:07 am
Set, try barking in a deep voice.

Does anyone have the remotest of clues as to what Rex's post is trying to prove?

I have forced myself to read it slowly and carefully, but have given myself a headache and a slight twitch under the left eye, and am unfortunately none the wiser.

For future entertainment, I think I will stick to sawing off pieces from the fingers on my left hand. I am down to three as we speak, so should be OK for a week or so.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:19 am
Rex, do you believe in the bible, and in evolution?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:21 am
well set, first you take the A2k course in using and abusing contractions while expounding on Inelastic collisions and conservation of mass and momentum. Next time on one of your history discussions try dropping the G's from words like going and seeking.

viz,
"Even iffn Lincoln was a worryin about losin Texas t; the damn Mexicanos right up t' the blame end a th war, many historians jess didnt give a damn bout the TransMississippi, an considered it a doodlie splot on the historical accounts. All cepn me"

Notice how that sounds relatively un threatening and down homey. OK repeat that statement out loud and youll sound profound IMHO (EEEHEE HEE HEE)

Seriously, I didnt want to sound snotty but I think Brandon made a point that needed reinforcing.Rex should not attempt to conjoin so many items into one illogical premise. Theres no rule that prevents saying "whoa" to someone who is derailing a thread .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 06:23 am
Quote:
Rex, do you believe in the bible, and in evolution?

If you look, you will find that a teeny minority of Christian sects are the only ones who dont.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 07:39 am
RexRed wrote:
rosborne979 wrote:
RexRed wrote:

I think your translation is a little weak I believe the Bible says:

It's a line from Bill Murray in _Ghost Busters_. (a bit obscure, but I thought Brandon might recognize it since he's been known to visit the movie quote threads Smile )
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 09:01 am
"And what if you don't? You might kill Rygel. You might think your magic pill worked, and then Rygel's up, walkin' around the ship, coughin' up spores, cats and dogs living together..."

-- "Ghostbusters"
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 09:16 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
"And what if you don't? You might kill Rygel. You might think your magic pill worked, and then Rygel's up, walkin' around the ship, coughin' up spores, cats and dogs living together..."

-- "Ghostbusters"

Actually, the one I'm thinking of is from the original, when Bill Murray is in the police commissioner's office talking to the mayor, trying to convince him to do something... "you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 09:18 am
It's true, Mr. Mayor, he has no dick . . .
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 09:39 am
farmerman wrote:
If you look, you will find that a teeny minority of Christian sects are the only ones who dont.

Why have so many people just lightly ababndoned what is taught in the bible? I just finished a book that talks about how many problems there are when you try to apply millions of years and evolution to creation. Evolution is in no way fact, and there is much evidence that the earth has an age in the thousands not billions.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 10:14 am
If there is such evidence, then surely you will have no problem presenting it here. Can you give us link? Better yet, can you give us link for that evidence, which does not lead to a website maintained by a religious group?
0 Replies