Chumly

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:29 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Chum, I think it has a whole lot to do with the individual's environment; culture, family and friends.
Sure yes, but it also seems to me that an individual's environment, culture, family and friends are a function of sentience.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:30 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Rex wrote:
"How about the fakery of science,..."

And this guy doesn't have any criticism against his comic book, the bible, that's full of errors. omissions and contradctions.

Jeesh! Talk about "fake." LOL

Fake, is like carborundum vs diamonds...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:31 pm
If we were unable to observe our environment, we wouldn't be a member of the animal kingdom. We can only relate to our environment, because of our biology.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:33 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
If we were unable to observe our environment, we wouldn't be a member of the animal kingdom. We can only relate to our environment, because of our biology.

Brain size...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:39 pm
RexRed wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Brain size...

Yes, and your is no large than the smallest diamond.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:40 pm
RexRed wrote:
How about the fakery of science, actually, science is what is strictly "observed"
Well there is pseudoscience of which Christian science is but one example, would you not agree?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 10:59 pm
RexRed wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Brain size...

Brain size, huh? Well, that certainly explains why cetaceans are the dominant species on the planet, followed closely by elephants, with humans and walruses coming in nearly tied at a distant 4th and 5th place, respectively. Good of you to clear that up for us - thanks.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 11:54 pm
timberlandko wrote:
RexRed wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Brain size...

Brain size, huh? Well, that certainly explains why cetaceans are the dominant species on the planet, followed closely by elephants, with humans and walruses coming in nearly tied at a distant 4th and 5th place, respectively. Good of you to clear that up for us - thanks.

Size, density, and complexity?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 19 May, 2006 11:56 pm
Chumly wrote:
RexRed wrote:
How about the fakery of science, actually, science is what is strictly "observed"
Well there is pseudoscience of which Christian science is but one example, would you not agree?

Psychoscience... "The inability for traditional scientists to perceive change..."
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:02 am
RexRed wrote:
Chumly wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Psychoscience... the inability for traditional scientists to perceive change...
Thus RexRed believes traditional scientists cannot perceive celestial mechanics. You're a wiener who has yet to find the hotdog bun of reason.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:09 am
Chumly wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Chumly wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Psychoscience... the inability for traditional scientists to perceive change...
Thus RexRed believes traditional scientists cannot perceive celestial mechanics. You're a wiener who has yet to find the hotdog bun of reason.

And you cannot see beyond the sour kraut and mustard... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:13 am
Scientist's see but, DO THEY PERCEIVE?
0 Replies

Doktor S

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:17 am
Rex,
Your unfounded arrogance pains me. tell me, if you are indeed on another level than us realists, why don't you explain exactly what it is that 'science is missing' and further explain how you know this and what should be done about it.
Since 'science' means 'knowledge', it seems to me that if humanity has been on the wrong track all this time and you can prove it you should do so.

of course, on the otherhand, if you are just another fuzzy minded 'poofist' with no idea why 'science is wrong' other than the fact it isn't congruent with your beliefs, feel free to stay quiet Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:23 am
Doktor S wrote:
Rex,
Your unfounded arrogance pains me. tell me, if you are indeed on another level than us realists, why don't you explain exactly what it is that 'science is missing' and further explain how you know this and what should be done about it.
Since 'science' means 'knowledge', it seems to me that if humanity has been on the wrong track all this time and you can prove it you should do so.

of course, on the otherhand, if you are just another fuzzy minded 'poofist' with no idea why 'science is wrong' other than the fact it isn't congruent with your beliefs, feel free to stay quiet Smile

Science means, "human knowledge"... (Oblivious to God's knowledge...)
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:38 am
RexRed wrote:
timberlandko wrote:
RexRed wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Brain size...

OK guess, but still wrong - by that set of criteria, the Bottlenose Dolphin comes out the winner. Try learning some real science.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:47 am
timberlandko wrote:
RexRed wrote:
timberlandko wrote:
RexRed wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

Brain size...

OK guess, but still wrong - by that set of criteria, the Bottlenose Dolphin comes out the winner. Try learning some real science.

Are you saying you would trade your brain for that of a dolphin? Hehe size is not always perimeter and diameter...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 12:50 am
XY and Z...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 01:17 am
Straw Manishly, RR wrote:
Are you saying you would trade your brain for that of a dolphin? Hehe size is not always perimeter and diameter...

Dunno for sure, but I think its earlier here been suggested to you that you work on reading comprehension and logical fallacies - if not, now its mentioned. I recommend you get something of a handle on that stuff before you try to tackle science.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 08:23 am
The paragon of perception can only utter X, Y and Z, presumably to be perceived as choices. I choose rational, reasonable and logical thought over the helter skelter belief in the supernatural.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 20 May, 2006 11:04 am
By "XY and Z..." RexRed might have meant the three dimensions and thus an inference to brain size, but it's just as likely he meant Huey, Dewey and Louie!

Who knows what evil ducks lurk in men's hearts?

Well some men's hearts.
0 Replies