real life

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:30 pm
Chumly wrote:
real life wrote:
Therefore neither one of us, nor anyone you can point out, has ever observed one critter, which is now fossilized, evolve into another.
Good thinking; a dead and fossilized critter stays dead and fossilized.

*ba dum bump*

*cues laugh track*
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:32 pm
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:

It's all a matter of the mind.......I think? lol

I think you mean 'A waist is a terrible thing to mind'

Laughing

not when it's a size 28.....but yes....mine is.

I haven't seen 28 since 26, bro. Smile

talking on these forums ain't helping nuttin you know. lol

what are you incinerating?
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:35 pm
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
Bartikus, I know you're just teasing, but to answer your question, just go back and read all the responses by rl to answers provided by "everybody else" about evolution and science.

If that isn't "calcified," I don't know what other definition would fit.

If I agreed it would only be my shared opinion at best.

I have learned that typing one's thoughts is not the best way of communicating. Too many possibilities of misunderstanding each other.

I once had a conversation with a good friend of mine over im and it erupted into a bitter dispute that lasted over a year.

It was nothing but a misunderstanding.

We are all limited somewhat by our written use of the english language....some more than others I admit.

There are times when my use of the english language is inadequate to relay my true thoughts. I suppose that would be true of almost anyone at times.

Two psychiatrists passed each other in the hallway.

"Good Morning" said the first.

The other said, "I wonder what he meant by that?"

lol. That guy does'nt even like me....why in the world would he bid me a good anything? lol
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:38 pm
Barticus, I believe the majority of us do not communicate our thinking on paper correctly 100 percent of the time. Mistakes are made by humans every day. I think most of us are able to overlook those occasional mistakes, but consistent rhetoric about a position in politics or religion that has no basis of fact can be identified for what it is.

rl defends his position that there is no proof of evolution by saying nobody has seen any animal become fossilized from one critter into another, and therefore evolution is only a theory, ignoring what happens to virus in today's world, and the overwhelming support for evolution by biologists.

He also misinterprets why scientists make assumptions about how animals evolved from fossils found from different periods and places on this planet, but never provides why their theories are wrong. Without defending his position with details of specific assumptions made by scientists, his is a oversweeping denial of scientific findings in the many fields of science that supports evolution.

rl would look ignorant trying to defend his position with a high school biology student.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:39 pm
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:

Laughing

huh? oh insinuating?......uh that people who sit gives into gravity instead of resisting and thereby all the fatness settles around the waist. I think. better to lay down maybe. lol
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:40 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Bartikus, I know you're just teasing, but to answer your question, just go back and read all the responses by rl to answers provided by "everybody else" about evolution and science.

If that isn't "calcified," I don't know what other definition would fit.

CI,

If you would kindly condescend to add something constructive to the discussion, then perhaps your opinion would carry some weight.

When the overwhelming majority of your posts are along the lines of

'yeah you tell him'

'me too'

'boy ain't that the truth'

'you are stupid'

then I'm not really too concerned about your opinion of my arguments or my brain. Cool
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:42 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Barticus, I believe the majority of us do not communicate our thinking on paper correctly 100 percent of the time. Mistakes are made by humans every day. I think most of us are able to overlook those occasional mistakes, but consistent rhetoric about a position in politics or religion that has no basis of fact can be identified for what it is.

rl defends his position that there is no proof of evolution by saying nobody has seen any animal become fossilized from one critter into another, and therefore evolution is only a theory, ignoring what happens to virus in today's world, and the overwhelming support for evolution by biologists.

He also misinterprets why scientists make assumptions about how animals evolved from fossils found from different periods and places on this planet, but never provides why their theories are wrong. Without defending his position with details of specific assumptions made by scientists, his is a oversweeping denial of scientific findings in the many fields of science that supports evolution.

rl would look ignorant trying to defend his position with a high school biology student.

Is evolution a proven fact then?
0 Replies

real life

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:42 pm
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:

Laughing

huh? oh insinuating?......uh that people who sit gives into gravity instead of resisting and thereby all the fatness settles around the waist. I think. better to lay down maybe. lol

so you're saying I should change my fatitude?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:45 pm
It depends on one's religious beliefs.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:51 pm
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:
real life wrote:
Bartikus wrote:

Laughing

so you're saying I should change my fatitude?

Fatitude.....that could mean alot of things. um. Your f'ing attitude is fine.

Me giving advice on fat waists is like a person on the internet determining the measure of calcification of another's brain.by a person's posts.

I hear lime away works well.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:53 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

Do you hold firm to this belief? lol.....wait it's a fact right.
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 10:58 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:

forget religion for a sec....all religion that requires....faith.

Is evolution still a scientific theory or a scientifically proven fact?

Do you believe that evolution will be proven as a scientific fact one day?
0 Replies

Bartikus

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:02 pm
Speaking of calcification and waists....check this out!

Very cool. lol

http://richstevens.thinkfulsolutions.com/unreal.swf

Like a brain on drugs this is your waist on extended forum use.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:50 pm
It doesn't matter what you believe. Your question only shows your brain is already calcified.

You are an arse.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:57 pm
Evolution has already been proven to be a scientific fact for anyone who would take the time to use his brain and actually read about evolution, not just from hearsay at the local church and instruction from the biased cleric who also hasn't been educated in anthropology or all the associated sciences that prove evolution. Summarily stating it is not fact only proves you are ignorant of the facts. This forum would not be able to explain it to you. You actually have to read "Origin of the Species" and all the studies and writings about evolution throughout the last nearly two centuries. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing and there are lots of dangerous minds floating around A2K.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 12:06 am
Bartikus wrote:
Is evolution a proven fact then?
When Real Life uses the word evolutionary "theory", he does so incorrectly, as he means an assumption based on limited information or knowledge.

Evolutionary theory is as factual as geological theory or biological theory or chemical theory.

The correct definition for theory in this case would be "a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena that have been repeatedly tested and widely accepted and can be used to make predictions."

Evolutionary theory not only fits all the facts exceedingly well but is highly predictive. There are no other theories that can do that.

I challenge anyone to propose an alternate theory that fits the facts.

The reason why Real Life and others dispute evolution is because it makes the literal interpretation of Geneses unworkable.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 12:20 am
Chumly wrote:

I challenge anyone to propose an alternate theory that fits the facts.

What does creation not fit with? Get specific.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 12:41 am
timberlandko wrote:
......... posing the specious and wholly absurd objection that there is any functional difference between what they disingenuously, if not consciously, deviously, dishonestly term "micro-evolution" and "macro-evolution" - a weasle/waffle they came up with when it became impossible for them to deny evolution is observable and is being observed.

I don't use the term 'micro-evolution'

I know evolutionists on this board who do.

Maybe you should research these things a little deeper, 'fore you go off...........
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 12:43 am
real life wrote:
Here we go again fooling around with semantics!

I challenge you to prove Christian Creationism is a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena that have been repeatedly tested and widely accepted and can be used to make predictions.
0 Replies

real life

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 12:44 am
Chumly wrote:
real life wrote:
Here we go again fooling around with semantics!

Christian Creationism is not a theory as per "a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena that have been repeatedly tested and widely accepted and can be used to make predictions."

I challenge you to prove Christian Creationism is a set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena that have been repeatedly tested and widely accepted and can be used to make predictions.

Now don't dodge. You stated creation doesn't fit the facts. Name one.
0 Replies