Israel is officially an apartheid state

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 03:47 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Apartheid isn't identical with antisemitism.
Falsely accusing Jews of horrible crimes, however, is one of the pillars of antisemitism.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
So you advocate that all minority religion Israeli citizens - roughly 2.5 million - have to go elsewhere?
I recommend that they convert to Judaism.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 04:20 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I recommend that they convert to Judaism.
But the various patriarchs and bishops of Jerusalem could keep their historic vestments (privately only, of course)?
And Christians (outside the Jewish State) would still be allowed to call it "Holy Land"?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 05:27 am
@oralloy,
The only one passing around false accusations is you, you freedom hating Nazi. You are an anti Semite otherwise you would have attacked those who deny the Holocaust like Carlos Le Baron, and those who question the numbers like Glenn and Krumple.

I have attacked all three but you refuse to because like you they support the child murdering policies of the treacherous NRA 5th Columnists.

Your support for Israel is based on two things, firstly the racist in you approves of white European settlers killing the darker skinned indigenous people, just like you did to your own indigenous people in a genocide that inspired the Holocaust. And just like the Nazis in the 1930s you want somewhere to expel your own Jews. That's why you never say a word against anti Semitic incidents like the desecration of Jewish Cemeteries in America.

And lets face it if your NRA overlords told you they were now opposed to Israel you'd be talking about nuking Tel Aviv the same way you've fantasised about nuking Rome.

Everyone can see exactly what you are even if you can't.
Glennn

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 08:03 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
. . . those who question the numbers like Glenn and Krumple.

When did I question the numbers?
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 08:28 am
@Glennn,
I'm not going over this with you again, nor am I wasting time tracking down some of your posts that we both know are out there.

It was the main bone of contention between us, (and still is.)
Glennn

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 08:56 am
@izzythepush,
Let me translate that post for you so that everyone knows what you really meant:

I absentmindedly said that Glennn questions the numbers concerning the Holocaust, when in fact, he has said no such thing. And now that Glennn is asking me to back up my false claim against him, I am going to claim that doing so would be a waste of time, and then hope that no one will interpret my failure as an act of crawling away.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 09:32 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
an act of crawling away.

You got that right, but he does not walk upright as it is.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 09:47 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

Wasn't the creation of Israel as a Jewish state in Palestine a reaction to oppression of Jewish people during the holocaust and before?

That doesn't justify Israel's oppression of the Palestinian peoples.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 09:56 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:

They do not oppress Palestinians they just kill the ones that would kill them. That is self defense, not oppression.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:04 am
@Glennn,
Don't twist my words. You questioned the numbers of the Holocaust. You and I both know that for a fact. There's more than one post. You're denying that because you know your previous position was untenable. If it's because you've had a change of heart then I would commend you for it. But we both know that's not the case otherwise you wouldn't be denying what you've said.

I've not got the time to look for your posts, and why the hell should I, you'll only try to put some sort of positive spin on in. The usual numbers could go up as well as down sort of bollocks.

But congratulations, you're even less of a man than I thought you were. And I didn't think you were much of a man in the first place. Anyone who puts their pathetic need to feel important holding a gun over the life of a child isn't worth bothering with.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:40 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
But congratulations, you're even less of a man than I thought you were.

If Glenn does not know your input on what a man is, is bullshit because you clearly know nothing about it. There are over 1,000 girls that can testify to that.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 10:47 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Don't twist my words.

I didn't.
Quote:
You questioned the numbers of the Holocaust.

I've asked you to prove it. Until you do, you're going to be known as a willful liar.
Quote:
You and I both know that for a fact.

No. I know it is not a fact. You wish it were a fact, especially since your failure to prove this "fact" is showing you to be a willful liar.
Quote:
But congratulations, you're even less of a man than I thought you were.

That, coming from the mouth of an exposed willful liar, is humorous.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 11:08 am
Racism is saying that an ethnic group thinks together as a monolithic bloc, and no tolerance is made for divergent views. To assume that all Jews are zionists and all zionists are expansionists is racist in itself.

Not all Israelis think alike , nor are they all expansionists and racists; that's just the majority view right now. And the minority must always be protected from the majority; it must be guaranteed in a Bill of Rights. A democracy without a Bill of Rights protecting the minority is bound to fail.
Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 02:07 pm
I don't know that the OP stated that all Israelis are Zionists--in fact, the quoted article makes the point that this is the most conservative an Zionist government that Israel has ever had. The point is that this legislation effectively establishes a prejudicial system against millions of citizens of Israel which resembles the apartheid of South Africa in years gone by.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 03:04 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
establishes a prejudicial system against millions of citizens of Israel which resembles the apartheid of South Africa in years gone by.

Are they citizens? Why do they call themselves Palestinians? And a wise government would make exceptions for a group of people that want them dead.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 04:21 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
Israel is not oppressing anyone.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 04:22 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:
Not all Israelis think alike, nor are they all expansionists and racists; that's just the majority view right now.
Hardly the majority view. They just want people to stop trying to murder them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 04:42 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
The point is that this legislation effectively establishes a prejudicial system against millions of citizens of Israel which resembles the apartheid of South Africa in years gone by.
I see no resemblance. Apartheid was based on racism.

This new law merely acknowledges the fact that Israel is a Jewish state -- much like Mauritania, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Oman, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Djibouti, Malaysia, and Brunei are Islamic states.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 04:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
But the various patriarchs and bishops of Jerusalem could keep their historic vestments (privately only, of course)?
If you are talking of people who convert to a different religion, why would they keep the trappings of their former religion?

Walter Hinteler wrote:
And Christians (outside the Jewish State) would still be allowed to call it "Holy Land"?
I don't see why not.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2018 05:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
If you are talking of people who convert to a different religion, why would they keep the trappings of their former religion?

It looks like someone is assuming everyone who has a faith is dishonest. Not you.
0 Replies