Israel is officially an apartheid state

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 11:14 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
You don't know that the reward payment is based on religious belief or politics.

The article says very clearly he is a martyr for Islam. When you constantly dispute hard facts you diminish anything you say.

Quote:
By declaring the murderer a “Martyr”, the PA is saying that he did an exemplary act according to Islam
livinglava

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 11:20 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
The article says very clearly he is a martyr for Islam. When you constantly dispute hard facts you diminish anything you say.

So if you kill someone and get killed and I call you a martyr for Christianity, does that make Christianity evil?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 11:24 am
@livinglava,
Quote:
So if you kill someone and get killed and I call you a martyr for Christianity

I have nothing to do with it. That murderer is a hero in Islam. 9/11 is consider a pious act in Islam. You know nothing about Islam, it is more the apparent with every post. Start reading the literature, not someones white washing of it.
livinglava

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 11:53 am
@coldjoint,
You keep defining Islam as unified and uniform, but that's impossible because of the reality of cultural mechanics. You're projecting this simplified way of thinking about culture and collective action onto reality that is inherently different from the way you represent it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 12:02 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
You keep defining Islam as unified and uniform

If you are speaking of Sunnis and Shiites or other sects the aim is the same, world domination. Muhammad is the role model and is the ultimate authority is unquestioned. That is the unity.
livinglava

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 02:27 pm
@coldjoint,
That's like saying baptists and Episcopalians are sects of Christianity and they're united in Christ with the aim of world domination. That is true, but it doesn't make the people who identify with these denominations unified or uniform in any way. And what it means to dominate the world with Christianity means different things to different people, and there are different methods for spreading the good word.

When you hear the song, "Hark the Herald Angels Sing," do you consider it a ode to world domination when it says, "joyful all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies?" Well, it is but that doesn't specify anything about what any Christian does with the message.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 02:38 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
livinglava

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 02:45 pm
@coldjoint,
I've given you numerous examples of how bad behavior by Christians doesn't come from Christianity as a doctrine, but you ignore all those so what am I supposed to do, keep re-posting the same examples until you acknowledge what I am saying?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 02:59 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
I've given you numerous examples of how bad behavior by Christians doesn't come from Christianity as a doctrine,

And I have given you numerous examples of bad behavior sanctioned, encouraged, and rewarded in Islamic doctrine. What does that tell you about Islam?
livinglava

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 03:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Nothing. It only tells me about the people in the examples you've posted, and then it doesn't tell me much else about them other than identifying them as Muslim.

What I can tell you is that I've spoken with many Muslims and I have not heard them use such hateful words against anyone as you are using against Islam here.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 04:28 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
Nothing.

If a religion that plainly says you are to kill, subdue, or convert everyone under Sharia means nothing to you, we are done. That is a hard fact. Reality.
livinglava

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2018 07:21 pm
@coldjoint,
We've already been done for a while. You don't understand religion. You are afraid of Islam because you are not confident in your service to God/goodness. No one who fully devotes themselves to God has anything to fear from Islam, and that is the reason I believe Islam includes threat of death, i.e. to separate true believers from apostates at a spiritual level.

So go on fearing Islam. Maybe one day it will bring you closer to God. Remember Jesus is there when you need Him, too. You have nothing to fear if you find the right spiritual path.
0 Replies