Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:21 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

layman's sock puppet wrote:
This is true.

No it isn't.

In the United States, levels of Native American ancestry differ, but among European Americans, are extremely low — just 2.7 percent carry any Native American ancestry.
The source is not a response by layman or a school book but The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States
Lash

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:22 am
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/06/28/harvard_must_set_the_record_straight_on_elizabeth_warren_140678.html

https://www.politifact.com/article/2017/dec/01/facts-behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/

Save yourself the time trying to refute it. I wonder if anyone has the integrity to just admit it.

I doubt it.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:34 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

But we didn't rely on no fake-ass titles. We kicked Comanche and Apache ass, who had been roughing up Mexico for decades, and kicked their sorry ass OUT.

These "noble savages" had some of the most prolonged and agonizing methods of torturing women and children that have ever been devised. And they didn't save it for the white boys, neither. They were applied to every tribe they conquered.

Good riddance.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:37 am
@layman,
Thinking those are relevant criteria for holding office is totally misogynistic. You're quite likely fat and ugly. Does that disqualify you from posting here?
revelette3

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:38 am
Sometimes I come on here and don't say anything, just read, I amazed at the wasted time energy on nothing topics. I'm like "who cares either way?" We waste our energy even responding to these trolls.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:40 am
@layman,
Racist stereotyping crap v. 2.0. You just don't ever quit with the bullshit, do you?
Lash

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:41 am
@revelette3,
I'm amazed that people don't care about the lies and cheating by people in charge of this country. What if everybody cheated the AA system? That's racist. I guess this is why so many Centrists are attracted to lying candidates.

Racists and liars are after the same goals.

I guess you disagreed with Affirmative Action. You don't care if black people were cheated out of a program that was meant to equal the playing field for the community. And you people are Democrats?

Enough said.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:42 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Racist stereotyping crap v. 2.0

Whining disingenuous crap v. 2,000,000.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:42 am
@MontereyJack,
He thinks Trump rocks. What else needs saying when he comments on anybody else?

I heard Buttigieg this morning on MSNBC, sure hope he goes somewhere in Biden's administration.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 11:50 am
@Lash,
Warren did not use that claim of Native American ancestry to apply for anything. Plump and Republicans have been making these bogus claims for years. Particularly, they come up with that "trace amounts of Native American blood than most Americans." Even Plump came up with that bullshit, claiming he had more "Native American blood" than Warren. This is a typical Plump lie--his paternal grandfather was born in Germany. I'm not surprised to see you peddling the Plump and Republican party line. After all, as you are on record posting here, he is your president and the Republicans are your party.

Hey, why don't you try to get through a few days' posting without any name-calling . . . nah, that will never happen.
Lash

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:02 pm
Note how they all quiver and hide in the face of one simple verified fact about one of their sacred cows. They're all sycophants for a cult of personality - that they think they are a part of, rather than fodder for.
layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
sure hope he goes somewhere in Biden's administration.

I am sure someone will let him in the back door.

And, of course, that's the only place that homosexual wants to go, eh?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:05 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Warren did not use that claim of Native American ancestry to apply for anything.

Quote:
Elizabeth Warren Acknowledges Listing Herself As Native American To Harvard, Penn

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage_n_1558838
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:06 pm
@layman,
Quote:
And, of course, that's the only place that homosexual wants to go, eh?

I did not say that, did I? Cool
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:07 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Note how they all quiver and hide in the face of one simple verified fact about one of their sacred cows. They're all sycophants for a cult of personality - that they think they are a part of, rather than fodder for.

True dat, Darlin. "Useful idiots," as Lenin would call them.
0 Replies