layman

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 09:35 pm
@layman,
She's a loser, sho nuff, but she aint no good one. To this day she refuses to concede that she lost governor's race in Geogia.

I 'll give her credit for one thing. She's knows she's gunna lose this time.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 09:40 pm
Biden will end up choosing Hillary Clinton. They'll cut a deal. If elected, he will let her run everything, and she'll look the other way when he spends all his time trying to wheedle bribes out of foreign countries. Of course she wants a cut, but, still....
coldjoint

Reply Wed 15 Apr, 2020 11:34 pm
Quote:
pure racist stereotyping ****

News Flash, Warren is not native American. Layman knows that. Now you do.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
Pocahontas? Firewater?? She'll do anything to get it? Classic racist stereotypes of Native Americans. Yes, racist. And Warren does have Native American in her ancestry, not as much as her family history thought, but still in there. As usual I'm right and you're off the wall. She's my senator, I know about her, and I guarantee you she's a better senator than whoever the two who represent whatever red state hellhole you live in are, if they're republican
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 05:09 am
Quote:
Bernie Bros slam Sanders for endorsing Joe Biden, say they'd rather vote for Trump instead

While Sanders' decision did not sit well with them, what completely enraged the senator's supporters was him officially endorsing Joe Biden and committing to work with him.

The Bernie Bros often anonymously troll and attack anyone that mildly criticizes the senator. However, they have no qualms about lashing out against him either. This year's campaign also took a severe beating when Sanders' move to promote rival candidates only garnered him hate and contempt from the Bernie Bros.

With the recent developments in the election and Sanders endorsing Biden, The Bernie Bros have vowed that they will absolutely not vote for the latter, even if it means handing Trump a second presidential term. Seeing as the same 12 percent (Cooperative Congressional Election Study) of the Bernie Bros had voted for Trump following Sander's exit from the elections then, this may not be an empty threat.

https://meaww.com/bernie-bros-sanders-endorse-biden-vows-vote-trump-2020-presidential-elections

Well, there's millions more votes for Trump, eh? And that don't even count those who are gunna vote third party or just stay home, ya know?
Below viewing threshold (view)
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:28 am
@layman,
Wanna bet? Hillary might take a Cabinet post or UN Ambassador, she'll never take VP.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:29 am
Quote:
he actually thinks he's funny

Much like his Ebonics shtick.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:30 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
News Flash, Warren is not native American.

THAT'S what makes it racist. Racists don't get that. That's why they enjoy "blackface" soooo much.
Lash

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The claim Warren made made HER racist.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 09:59 am
I liked you lots more when you left a2k.
Lash

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:04 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Joe Biden is going to be somebody's puppet. I wouldn't be at all surprised that some power-hungry authoritarian like Hillary would plan to waltz in at the last hour, take Veep, and run the country, waiting in the catbird seat for the old guy to kick.
(Edit) But, I honestly don't think he can win.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:10 am
@RABEL222,

i thought he said he wasn't staying...
layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:13 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

i thought he said he wasn't staying...

I did say that. But that was before Trump put me on his payroll, eh? One day I will disappear again, donchoo fret.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:15 am
@Region Philbis,
Since he operates in bizarro-land alternate truthsville, what “I’m not staying” means is “I’m going to lodge myself in and troll like a malignant tick”.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:20 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

Quote:
Stacey Abrams touts herself as an 'excellent running mate' for Biden

She said: "I’m a really good loser."

Not that it aint dead whatever happens, but this woman will absolutely kill the ticket.

She's fat and ugly.

Just sayin.....
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:26 am
@layman,
almost as misogynist as trump.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2020 10:26 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Two weeks ago [dated October 30th, 2018], Sen. Elizabeth Warren released the results of a genetic test showing she has a small but detectable amount of Native American DNA. The report concluded there is “strong evidence” she had a Native American ancestor approximately six to 10 generations ago. But many have misconstrued the results — including President Donald Trump, who wrongly claimed Warren “doesn’t have any Indian blood.”

Source at Factcheck-dot-org

What a charming progressive Lash is.