Concerned about possible HIV infection/Seroconversion

HanZulu

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 12:21 pm
Hello all!

Thanks for reading my post, i am gravely concerned about a possible HIV infection.

Timeline:
17 days ago i had a "sexual" encounter with a professional dominatrix.
13 days after the encounter i developed Flu like symptoms, like fever, loss of energy and sleeping alot
16 days after the encounter i developed red/pink bumbs on the skin that seems to itch. (there's a few on my arm, one on my knee and one on my hip)
17 days after the encounter i noticed my tongue is white-ish?

im afraid that i have contracted HIV, however being just a bit rational about it im not sure i need to be, im hoping that somebody in here can hit me with some facts!

Obviously im going to get tested! - however i need to wait until day 30 for it to be detectable/conclusive with todays 4th generation tests. - so please, if you can calm my mind down a bit Smile

When i visited the professional dominatrix, i was penetrated anally by sex toys/vibrators (i am male)
however they were all encased in condoms, and due to the amount of alcoholic cleaning agents present at the facility (and her years of experience) i am sure everything was cleaned throughly.

no bodily fluids where exchanged (except a small amount of spit/saliva), or direct sexual contact happended.

Am i experiencing Seroconversion? Is it HIV or is it just OCD from being stupidly worried?

You can see a picture of the skin bump here: https://ibb.co/fVNARy

Sincerely.
a worried idiot.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 809 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 01:01 pm
@HanZulu,
Seems more likely that she has bedbugs (they are very, very hard to get rid of) and/or something bit you? Flu-like symptoms could be nearly anything -- it's a real catch-all term. You could just be coming down with the actual flu or a bad cold, maybe.

Good for you for being proactive and getting tested. And tell her, either way. If she's got bedbugs or something else that's making people sick, I imagine a professional would want to know that.
0 Replies