How many hats does ehBeth own?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 08:55 pm
That was a good story, kirsten. I had forgotten about that incident with the sheriff's gal. Nothing much happened; the sheriff and I became pretty good friends and we shared the sheep. Her name was Cindy and she had this little trick she did with her hind leg-- never mind about that.

What I really wanted to tell you was an incident that happened in that same bar. Slappy Doo Hoo's grandfather was a regualar patron of the bar, had been for many years. One day he walked in and said to the bartender, "Joe, I've knowy your for many years and you've been a damn good bartender and a very good friend, and that is why I am extending you the courtesy of ordering one final drink before I walk out that door, never to return."

"Never to return!" Joe said, "What are you talking about? You're my best customer. Why would you leave?"

Slappy's grandfather leaned across the bar and said, "Remember last Saturday night? Remember that huge friggin' lumberjack that was starting all the fights?"

"Oh, yeah... I remember him. He callmed down after awhile. What about him?'

"Well, Joe, I staggered back to the bathroom to take a leak and that big son of a bitch was already in there. So here I am, taking a whiz at the urinal next to him, when all of a sudden he growls at me, "You know what, you little piece of ****, I'm gonna have you give me blowjob." At that point he pulled out a friggin' handgun and continues, "And if you don't... I'm gonna blow your friggin head off."

Joe was stunned as he listened to the story.

He stared at Slappy's grandpa for a few seconds and asked, "Well... what happened?"

Slappy's grandpa erupted into rage and he screamed.....

YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY FRIGGIN' GUNSHOTS, DID YOU!'
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:31 pm
ouch
0 Replies

Justthefax

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 09:08 pm
I did not know Gus was a taxidermist.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 07:56 am
Does this count as a hat?

http://img231.exs.cx/img231/8572/mehalfsize2dc.jpg
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 09:13 am
ehbeth, I believe the hang-over pictures are being posted on another thread.

And deary, from the looks of thing's, your not just a hat aficionado, your a designer, a real piece of work.

I shudder to think about what might be in your briefcase!

Thanks for the good time. :-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 01:50 pm
Um, I'm confused.

Joe Nation must be much older than I thought if he owned a bar in Slappy's grandfather's time.

And what's this about innocent sheep? I've never met an innocent sheep. Lambs, sure, but once they lose their innocence they're called sheep. At least, that's what my uncle, the taxidermist, told me. He lived on a ranch. Me, I'm a city girl. I don't know much about these things. I don't run across many sheep in hat shops or theater costume shops, at least in my neighborhood. Just flashers.

Um...what were we talking about?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 03:53 pm
Eva wrote:
Um...what were we talking about?

Let's talk about me! I own a couple of hats.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 04:01 pm
Well, Gus, you had to go and tell them, didn't you?

Joe(um, when I said I was living my 2,000th life..)Nation
0 Replies