How many hats does ehBeth own?

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:08 pm
As some of you might know, ehBeth, one of A2Ks most prolific members, has a thing for hats. I asked her how many hats she had last night, and she said the following...

"There are five hat boxes in my bedroom. There are 2 or 3 hats in each hatbox. There are also 2 or 3 hats on a bust of Coquelicot in the bedroom. Then there are hat boxes in the middle bedroom and in the hall, plus hats on the dressmaker's Judy in the back bedroom, and on the racks in the living room and kitchen..."

Notice how she cleverly avoided giving a real answer? I know that this little tale of hat boxes and how many hats they may or may not contain is just a cover to throw me off...she doesn't want me to know how many hats she has!!! She's covering up something. But why?

So I ask all of you, how many hats does ehBeth owns!? And why would she want to keep it such a secret? Hmmm...very suspicious...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,457 • Replies: 27
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:16 pm
First I need to know how many times Gus has mounted the dressmaker's Judy?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:19 pm
This could get complicated...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:20 pm
I think Gus has mounted as many sheep as the amount of men that PaulaJ has flashed in public while drunk.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 12:34 pm
BBB
When I moved from California to New Mexico nearly 2-1/2 years ago, I brought along about 30 hat boxes stuffed with hats I had when I was required to dress very well for my job. Most of them were expensive suit-type hats. The move occurred so fast I didn't have time to dispose of them before I moved.

I finally found the perfect home for them. I donated them to the costume center source for all of the local theater groups in Albuquerque. They were thrilled to get them.

BBB
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 02:57 pm
I am so confused, so Paulaj has been flashing these drunk men, one of whom may or may not have Gus who was mounting a sheep or a dressmaker's judy while the costume department in Albuquerque (town motto: "Betcha can't spell our name while you are drunk and being flashed") has hired a youthful Mary Tyler Moore type to stand in the plaza and throw excess hats in the air.

Meanwhile the Governor, Bill Richardson, has had to deny that he threw his hat in the plaza and that he was in any way distracted by Paulaj's perky assets. A spokesman for the governor spoke (what else?) to the press this afternoon at 3:56pm saying that he was stunned by the accusations. The press inquired "Yeah, but did he like what he saw?"
Conditions deteriotered and we have all gathered here at Lacy's on the Plaza for refreshments. And for filing stories with the major news networks.

Watch this everning's news at Six. I'll be the one waving a hat.

Joe(I thought we weren't supposed to drink before four but I was corrected.) Nation
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 02:59 pm
Shocked

See my profile. Not that it will really help.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:09 pm
kickycan wrote:
I think Gus has mounted as many sheep as the amount of men that PaulaJ has flashed in public while drunk.

I only flash my privates, in private.

So there Poopycan.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:12 pm
What about us sargents?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:14 pm
Does it count as flashing if it's done in private?

I vote ... NO !!!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:16 pm
Hmm, ehBeth, what do, you do?

I say, you have a high I.Q. That type of girlie girl.

You once wrote, someplace on a2k, that you didn't think that you had a sense of humor, or that you wish you were funny.

One of the funniest comments I have ever read on a2k, was that "wire" comment.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:21 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
What about us sargents?

If I start flashing the sargents, then the corporals are going to want in then the generals, when will it end? Will president Bush want to see my...

Do I look like my name is Paula J Platoon? P-P for short.
0 Replies

HofT

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:23 pm
Animal activist here calling for an instant BAN to these GROTESQUE allegations of anyone abusing innocent animals like SHEEP.

You got info to that effect, run don't walk to the local sheriff who by law is obligated to investigate.

ASKING MODERATORS DELETE "POLL' FROM THIS WEBSITE ASAP
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:27 pm
Terry, I believe the mounting they are referring to is, putting hats on sheep.

Mounting: to put on top of. As in a what you do with a hat.

What are you thinking of, are you.................GET YOUR MIND out of the gutter, Jebus!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:34 pm
I think I want to vote again.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:39 pm
ehBeth wrote:
I think I want to vote again.

Perhaps the poll could be re-worded, so as to not cause confusion.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:44 pm
HofT wrote:
Animal activist here calling for an instant BAN to these GROTESQUE allegations of anyone abusing innocent animals like SHEEP.

Btw, sheep aren't that innocent, I've met a few.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:05 pm
< gustav races through thread chasing several alluring sheep. Hat falls off in process. Beth picks it up and adds to collection. >
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:05 pm
Paula writes, "Btw, sheep aren't that innocent, I've met a few."

You are quite right, I was at the Sheep dog trials and they were all found guilty.
Who was it who said," And yes, I've had a ewe but then again, to few to mention?"
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:33 pm
HofT wrote:

You got info to that effect, run don't walk to the local sheriff who by law is obligated to investigate.

That reminds me of a tale ...

It seems that years ago when Gus was just a cocky young lad , he set out for California to seek fame and fortune in the Gold Rush. Much to his delight , he did find everything he has seeking, including a kick-ass pair of pants invented by his buddy Levi ... everything that is, except the companionship of a good woman. Women it seems were so few and far between , that it was customary for the men to date sheep. Though at first repulsed by the idea (and remembering the unfortunate consequence of Uncle Fritz's livestock encounters) curiousity and horniness soon got the better of young Gus. One Saturday night, he sought out the companionship of the fattest, fluffiest young ewe he could find, and took her to town. But as the two of them strode into the local saloon, all carousing came to a dead stop and hushed whispers and pointed looks filled the air. Bewildered, Gus turned to the barkeep and said, " What the hell's going on? All you guys date sheep ?" From a nearby table , came the reply, "Yeah sure, but not the Sheriffs's gal."
0 Replies