Stupid Senators

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 11:42 pm
Oh geez, Dookie, do you know how scary it is for you and me to agree about anything? Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 07:00 am
Pigs are flying around, theres a report of major ice skating in Hell, this is serious.

I never thought of writing my representatives too, since, in Pa, theres no loiteracy requirement for House of Reps.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 07:20 am
Here's some interesting polling data relative to this thread. The data regarding sex, violence, Janet's breast, etc. is near the bottom.

http://www.pollingreport.com/media.htm

Does anybody know how to post the grids here?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:31 pm
When you see advertisements demonizing liberals at the top of your link, Fox, it's very difficult to take the compilation of ANY of this polling seriously.

Perhaps you can find a more non-partisan link of this data.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 02:46 pm
Well Dookie, if you read with your eyes instead of your knees, you would see that those were Google ads--I hadn't even noticed them before--and the ads are totally unrelated to the site content, and all the organizations sponsoring the polls listed on the site are better known for their left wing sympathies than for any conservative tendencies of any kind.

Now then, if somebody knows how to post those grids to this site, it would be instructive I think.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 11:52 pm
Yes, you hadn't noticed them before...

Ahhh, nothin' like the internet, eh?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 05:55 am
Actually, the Google Ads are drawn by Google based on the site content. So, where several of the questions have the word "conservative" in them, that becomes what Google thinks the page is about. Not that it is, and it's not like the site owner has control of it given the wording of the questions by polling companies.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 08:18 am
Well if Dookie won't accept the Chicago Tribune, Gallup, ABC, Pew) etc. for polling data, I guess he'll just have to do without polling data as most of these tend to tilt left on editorial slant. The polls cited however have to do with media. If 'liberal' or 'conservative' slant was used in any of the questions, I missed it completely. Seems to me the polls show strong bipartisan sentiment to questions presented and actually support consensus shown on this thread.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:13 am
The google ads at the top of the page when I linked to it asked me to purchase shirts and gear with "Don't blame me - I voted for Kerry," along with other "satisfying" messages. Appears to have bi-partisan google ads ....
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 10:24 am
Oh well, Tico, you don't expect the lefties to actually read everything that's there do you? Smile
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 02:00 pm
I've only seen conservative ones on this site:

Conservative
Free to Join. 1000's of pictures of Beautiful Republican Singles

Discount Sale
New and Used Cheap Check out the deals now!

"Meet the Liberals"
A must read for all conservatives. Media bias, multi-culturalism, more (what the f---?)

Red State Conservatives
Republican Wristbands, T-Shirts Red State Election Maps, and More

Hmmm....

What did YOU see on that page, Tico, specifically?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 02:48 pm
You must not have checked out the ads themselves Dookie. I did. Tico was dead on accurate.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 03:14 pm
Fox:

I stand corrected. I have now seen both.
0 Replies