no periods after masterbating each other

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2018 09:46 am
Gf and me masterbated each other few days ago.while doing this there was a moment that i touched my penis and touched her vagina.There might be a chance that my cum touched my fingers and then her vagina.sorry for my bad english.Her period is late for 3 days now.Is there a risk she getting pregnent.She is so much worried now.please help

jespah

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2018 10:49 am
@vortex19,
Chances are extremely low. Understand, though, that stress and worry can delay a period. This is very annoying but true.

Most over the counter pregnancy tests want you to wait 2 weeks after a period is expected before you take the test. So hang in there for 2 weeks. And if there's still no period, buy her a test and she should follow the instructions TO THE LETTER.
vortex19

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 12:39 am
@jespah,
Thanks.She got a this thing like a period today.she says only a little amount of blood came and its not like a period.is that a implantation cramp? 😳😳😟 she was soo stressed and now shes stressed even more
jespah

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2018 07:12 am
@vortex19,
How many days since your mutual masturbation adventure? Is it 14 yet? Then buy a pregnancy test and use it perfectly correctly.

Her stress is delaying her period. She needs to not stress about this. I know that is easier said than done, but periods are a pain in many different ways, and that is one of them.
0 Replies