Here’s the video President Trump showed Kim that laid out the stakes of the summit

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 09:33 am

www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2018/06/12/heres-the-video-president-trump-showed-kim-that-laid-out-the-stakes-of-the-summit/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ebb%206/13/18&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief

farmerman

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:39 pm
@gungasnake,
kinda creative, It shows possibilities based upon realities from elsewhere. I think I woulda added that one shot of N Korea from space AT NIGHT.
"Basically Kim, you aint foolin anyone"
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:17 pm
My own best guess is that one of the main thing that crashed the CCCP was commie bosses and middle managers being able to get to German and Swedish shopping malls and seeing ordinary middle class Europeans buying things which they themselves couldn't own.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:37 pm
My question is what exactly will happen if the agreements are not kept? If we are going to threaten N Korea by not abiding by the agreement as that has happened is the inevitable outcome has been delayed. Will everyone be held accountable to this or is there a large amount of smoke blowing going on here?
gungasnake

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:51 pm
@Agent1741,
The incentives for the norks to keep the agreement are gigantic. Put the two Koreas together, and you have a very serious country.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2018 06:52 pm
Justin Raimondo, www.antiwar.com

https://original.antiwar.com/justin/2018/06/13/singapore-summit-a-victory-for-peace/

Quote:
"You could hear the cries of anguish and the gnashing of teeth emanating from Washington, D.C., and the isle of Manhattan, as the media and the political class mourned the coming of peace to the Korean peninsula. ..."
0 Replies