PMS and a Hand gun...would you please?

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:13 pm
I think I will do just that...I need to go and see him on some other things that are in the work anyways.....might as well kill two birds with one stone.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 28 Feb, 2005 04:31 pm
mms--

By all means, see the doctor before your beaten to death by your own conscience.

Sometimes I fancy that women agreed to forego politics and God-talking--perhaps even art and literature--if we were given a week every month all to ourselves. Then men cheated on the pay-off.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 10:51 am
Montana wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
Actually PMS spells Punish My Spouse Mr. Green

Hahaha!!!! That's what my ex use to call it Twisted Evil

Yeah, well, he deserved it. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:00 am
Noddy24 wrote:
In so called "primitive" societies a menstruating woman is considered unclean and is isolated so she will not touch her husbands food or clothing or weapons. Such touching would unman him.

I always wondered why this was such a primitive, backwards idea. Think of having a week relieved of responsibility--private PMS.

Bliss? You betcha.

I'm inclined to think the men invented this tradition for self-preservation.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 09:01 pm
*Eva....Yea...they were probably smart about it too. I have a hard time NOT wanting to hit my husband over the head with something.

*Noddy...I agee with you too...I think to some extent, I have beat myself up over it..its embarrassing to be this miserable during that time. And not being able to explain whats wrong with me..or why I'm behaving as such.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 09:10 pm
Eva wrote:
Montana wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
Actually PMS spells Punish My Spouse Mr. Green

Hahaha!!!! That's what my ex use to call it Twisted Evil

Yeah, well, he deserved it. Twisted Evil

Yep yep Twisted Evil
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 09:13 pm
YEP...yep yep! LOL
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 09:21 pm
MMS
I go through the same thing, but I learned some ways to help it a little. What I do is pamper myself as much as possible. I take long candle light bubble baths. I make mtself my favorite foods, get my hair done, and all that fun stuff, but most importantly, I stay as far away from my family members as I can get because these are the people who will set you off the most, since we really can't avoid them. If my son decides to bug me about something during this time, I look at him with a very serious look and tell him I have PMS and his face grows a small look of fear as he walks away.
I hate the feeling I get as well, but I find it much easier when I can go off by myself and do my own thing without being bothered.
I actually created a sitting room for myself upstairs as a place to hide and that is the no enter zone. When I'm in that room, my faimily knows to stay clear. It really does help.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 2 Mar, 2005 01:21 pm
Every woman needs a room of her own.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 02:05 am
Yep, I never knew how much until I made one. Wow, what a difference a room makes :-D
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 08:00 am
When are you seeing your Dr., MMS? Keep us posted!!
0 Replies