Add A RACK?

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 08:31 pm
Teehee! Got several laughs here, I just love A2Kers sense of humor.

Photoman, I think there are some previous threads on penis size and whether it matters....it matters a lot to me, and to most of the women I've talked to about it. But certainly not to every woman.

Way back when, when I was a young 'un, I slept around an awful lot. When I saw something resembling a shirt button being passed off as a penis, well, I'd suddenly remember an appointment.

And there's no doubt penis/breast enlargement operations differ in danger & difficulty....but I have to wonder how Surfdude would FEEL if his wife suggested this. 'Tis all theoretical.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 01:50 am
I think for most of the women penis' size matters but only up to a certain point. I mean, they don't want to have 4 inches ones from their sexual partners but they wouldn't be really comfortable making space for an 11 incher. Let's face it, not only for men but also for women to handle a penis with a decent size is important, but in general women say there's some point in which a very large penis can hurt.
0 Replies