Goofing off in photoshop - what do you think?

boomerang

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2008 08:12 pm
Good lord NO he doesn't have pierced ears!! He went through that spell where he really wanted to have his ears pierced so I found some clip on hoops and found some pierced earrings with guitars and clipped them off and hooked them on to the clips and problem solved.

That photo was taken on "blast from the past" day at school. They were supposed to dress up from a different decade and we completly spazzed on it until the morning of "bftp" day. So we scurried around. His drum key on a string, the dog's collar (thanks Diamond), some hair gel, some washable markers and voila -- the 1980s are back!

Turns out though when we got to school everyone else had forgotten it was bftp day and thought Mo was a freak. Until his music teacher saw him and made a HUGE production of how cool he looked.

Then he was uber-cool-Mo.

But yeah, he has really grown up. He's looking like a kid instead of a baby. It's brilliant and scary. When I look at the collage series - they start in 2004 - I can't believe how much he's changed.

Thanks for looking and for your nice comments!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 30 Apr, 2008 06:45 am
Oh Boom, he's getting so big! He looks so grown up.

And that picture is fabulous!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:25 pm
Okay, alright already, I confess -- I'm just here tonight to pat myself on the back a bit.

I was wondering why my website was getting so many hits that listed the hosting site as the origin of referal so I did some poking around.

My site is one of the ones they use as samples of what you can do with their service!

I don't have any idea how many sites they host but there are 90 (only 2 of them are photo sites) on the sample page and mine is one of them!

I just thought that was kind of neat and it made me feel happy so I thought I would share that with you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:28 pm
Well.. for starters your opening photograph is awesome Smile

but the keep looking because your photos are beautiful..
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 5 May, 2008 06:31 pm
pat away, hell toot your own horn, you deserve it
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 06:36 pm
Goofing off and working on the 2009 and the 2001-09 collage today so I thought I'd post them:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/boomerangagain/collage/2009collage_edited-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/boomerangagain/collage/grow_edited-2.jpg
sozobe

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 07:23 pm
@boomerang,
Oh wow! Love them! Haven't seen a photo of him for a while, great to see him. And the 1-9 one is absolutely wonderful.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 07:30 pm
@boomerang,
hey! love that shark face

both of them are wonderful sets

(mmmm, I know the cut-off head is kinda your thing ... but I wonder if Mo notices it)
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 07:45 pm
Thanks. Pulling out my camera elicits sighs and eyerolls more than anything else these days. He hates to have his picutre taken and I'm a huge meanie for even trying.

I've been doing some photos for other people lately though so I still try to keep my hand in it.

I think he's so used to seeing that cropping that he doesn't really notice it. I'm really just trying to capture an expression, especially in these since the photos are only 2x2 inches.

The best photos I've done of him this year show him with his friends (with their heads intact).

Still, I feel like I'm getting rusty. It was nice to set a day aside to go through last years pics.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 08:43 pm
Oh wow is right! Mo has changed quite a bit as the 2009 picture show.
He always was cute but now you can see how handsome he's become and in
a few years he'll be a heartbreaker for sure. Thanks for sharing those great
pictures, boomer.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 08:49 pm
Boomer, I just looked through the beginning of this thread and there was this
cute girl "Monkey" - is Mo still in contact with her?
boomerang

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 09:16 pm
@CalamityJane,
Thanks, CJane. He IS handsome.

He talkes to "Monkey" on the phone all the time and sees her at least once a year. Monkey is my niece's daughter. We call them cousins (she's a month older than he is) but I guess they're actually second cousins (?) since Monkey's mom would really be Mo's cousin.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 09:26 pm
This is, I think, my favorite photo from last year....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/boomerangagain/koop/kooperandnolan.jpg
ehBeth

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 09:34 pm
@boomerang,
Oh! that is just so wonderfully timeless.

Friends.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 16 Feb, 2010 09:49 pm
@boomerang,
Yeah, that's a great shot too! The kid on the right looks a bit like Alfalfa.
0 Replies