A few quickies

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:38 am
1. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was asalted.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve food in here."

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two aerial antennas meet on a roof, fall in love get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was brilliant.

7. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

8. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome." "Is it common?" "It's not unusual."

9. Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," said Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaimed Daisy.

10. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

11. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

12. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bulls--t before.

13. A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down." "What? .... Because he's cross-eyed?" "No, because he's really heavy."

14. I went to buy some camouflage pants the other day but I couldn't find any.

15. I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

17. What do you call a fish with no eyes? ... A fsh.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 774 • Replies: 7
No top replies

duce

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 04:28 pm
Tico: You make my days somethimes. I printed this out, hope you don't mind. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 04:47 pm
And I'm still looking for strings for my air guitar. Boy, they're hard to find.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:51 pm
Dys would love #4.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 01:23 am
The best way to end ones night is always with a smile. Thank you for providing that wonderful stand up for us today Ticomaya. I know I'll have smiles in dreamland tonight! Smile
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:25 am
Re: A few quickies
Ticomaya wrote:
1. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was asalted.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve food in here."

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

An American businessman is drinking at a bar in Johannesburg when a man with a head the size of a golf ball walks up and sits down next to him, orders and drinks a pint of ale and then walks off to throw darts in another part of the bar. The American asks the barkeep what he thinks he just saw and the barkeep replies:

Quote:

You know, mate, Africa is still a dangerous place and it elps a lot to know ow to act if you're going to be doing much business ere. For instance, you don't just walk up to the witch doctor's daughter and ask er for a little ead...

Paul Hogan walks into a bar in NY with one of those big estuarian crockadiles on a chain leash, and asks the barkeep

Quote:
Evenin, mate, do you serve demokkkrats in this establishment?

Barkeep replies "Why certainly mate, we don't discriminate here."

and Hogan replies

Quote:

Great!! I'll ave two fer me crock, and a pint o ale fer meself!!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 05:06 am
<grins at Tico's post>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 05:29 am
Very Happy
0 Replies