Bush Smoked Wead?

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:12 am
Baldimo wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:
What person was that, Baldimo?

Craig Livingstone

and this from the free republic page regarding craig livingstone and "filegate";

"NOTE: the survival of our Republic is threatened by two things -- fundamentalist Islamic terrorists and Hillary Rodham Clinton. President Bush is leading the fight against the terrorists. It is up to those of us who know the real Hillary Clinton to lead the fight against her. We must shine the light of truth on this dangerous woman so that all Americans may know the real Hillary."

blah, blah, blah. and conservatives say that liberals are the conspiracy theorists... oh, brother.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:22 am
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Craig Livingstone

and this from the free republic page regarding craig livingstone and "filegate";

"NOTE: the survival of our Republic is threatened by two things -- fundamentalist Islamic terrorists and Hillary Rodham Clinton. President Bush is leading the fight against the terrorists. It is up to those of us who know the real Hillary Clinton to lead the fight against her. We must shine the light of truth on this dangerous woman so that all Americans may know the real Hillary."

blah, blah, blah. and conservatives say that liberals are the conspiracy theorists... oh, brother.

DTOM: this is not a conspiracy theory you've uncovered. It reflects concerns about Islamic terrorists and one woman. I don't believe it is alleging a conspiracy between the terrorists and the Hildabeast (HRC). I'm not saying conservatives aren't capable of devising a nice conspiracy theory, but this isn't one of them.

(Wasn't HRC the one who coined the term "vast right-wing conspiracy"?)
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 11:43 am
Ticomaya wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Craig Livingstone

DTOM: this is not a conspiracy theory you've uncovered. It reflects concerns about Islamic terrorists and one woman. I don't believe it is alleging a conspiracy between the terrorists and the Hildabeast (HRC). I'm not saying conservatives aren't capable of devising a nice conspiracy theory, but this isn't one of them.

(Wasn't HRC the one who coined the term "vast right-wing conspiracy"?)

heya tico, howz life ?

naw, i didn't take it that way. i thought it was weird that they portray hillary clinton as "just as evil and dangerous" (my words) as islamist terrorists. it's really an over zealous and illogical pov, to me.

yeah, hillary probably gets the copyright on vast right wing conspiracy. but she was right. "the arkansas project"?

but the phrase got co-opted by the republicans last year during the election campaign, didn't it ? i almost choked on my coffee when i heard some of the talking heads saying "vast left wing conspiracy". too funny.

but not untrue.

and to me, dude, it represents one of the trouble signs for our country. the politicians are spending all of their time playing "gotcha" with each other instead of getting things done. we are gonna be totally screwed if we let them keep this crap up for much longer.

btw, didja ever see the mini-doc on gilmour when he released his 2nd solo album (wasn't that "about face"?). just found a horribly mutilated vhs of it in my video closet.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 12:04 pm
You shouldn't read stuff from Free Republic.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2005 04:10 pm
McGentrix wrote:
You shouldn't read stuff from Free Republic.

um boy, ya can say that again, mcg... Laughing
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 12:19 pm
smog wrote:
Don't care if he snorted coke, don't care if he drank too much, don't care if he had sex with animals, don't care if he stole someone's kidney down in Mexico, don't care if he's really a robot, don't care if he didn't fight in Nam, don't care what his daughters do at college, don't care about his famous nieces and nephews, don't care who his father is. And I still don't care for him as a president.

True most democrats don't care either... that is why I am a republican... Most democrats care only about their greedy twisted partisan special interest politics.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 06:39 pm
RexRed wrote:
smog wrote:
Don't care if he snorted coke, don't care if he drank too much, don't care if he had sex with animals, don't care if he stole someone's kidney down in Mexico, don't care if he's really a robot, don't care if he didn't fight in Nam, don't care what his daughters do at college, don't care about his famous nieces and nephews, don't care who his father is. And I still don't care for him as a president.

True most democrats don't care either... that is why I am a republican... Most democrats care only about their greedy twisted partisan special interest politics.

you really shouldn't talk about tom delay like that. it's not very nice. Laughing
0 Replies