Is my husband maybe over-protective or too controlling?

glitterbag

Reply Thu 3 May, 2018 11:22 pm
@Abigail May,
Abigail May wrote:

There's a simple solution here.

If she doesn't like her husband's rules, get the f___ out of his house.

Problem solved.

Women, especially when they're young, have an inborn desire to have their cake and eat it too. To have a man who provides for them financially (beta males), while still fornicating with the Chads of the world. This is augmented by modern convenience such as tinder, grinder, facebook, instagram etc.

btw, you are a sock account.

You are absolutely right, young women state all types of tommyrot when they want bagkina with water behind with bro. These young women are diuspicatable , they want the cake too eat and then make womderfall queen worst=hiping man suffering,.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 05:27 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

Oh, dear! That reminds me of a true story.

I was visiting with Bob (dyslexia), Diane, Osso, and Luella (bumblebeeboogy, and their neighbor named Ann. At one point, I raised the palm of one hand and said "Ann, the menfolk are talking". She stopped talking instantly. So did everyone else.

Hey, it might not work twice, but it sure worked once.

Razz
chai2

Reply Fri 4 May, 2018 04:20 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

roger wrote:

Oh, dear! That reminds me of a true story.

I was visiting with Bob (dyslexia), Diane, Osso, and Luella (bumblebeeboogy, and their neighbor named Ann. At one point, I raised the palm of one hand and said "Ann, the menfolk are talking". She stopped talking instantly. So did everyone else.

Hey, it might not work twice, but it sure worked once.

Razz

That reminds me of another story where I disagreed with something a man said. He looked at my husband and asked “are you going to let her speak to me like that?”

I said “he gets into bed with me every night, not you. “

Wally wholeheartedly agreed with me.
0 Replies