Horrible accident at work, will I die?

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2018 03:48 am
Hello!

Last year or a week ago, I can't remember. But I accidently ingested those tiny plastic scent balls from China. I spit it out, and threw it in the trash. It didn't shatter. I drink a lot of water till this day or have done so for over a year. I exercise everyday and my poo and pee is pristine. I don't think I will suffer consequenses from this, but I don't drink coffee from the automatic coffee machine anymore. If you do this I ask you to reconsider your diet choices, you have to produce everything by yourself and you have to consiously plan your diet and your purchases. Do you think I will suffer health problems, will I need to visit a doctor and will my health bill shoot through the roof?

// TooFriendly112

jespah

Reply Sat 21 Apr, 2018 08:48 am
@TooFriendly112,
Last year or a week ago is a pretty big gap.

Either way, go to a doctor for your own peace of mind. I have no idea what that will cost you. Maybe ask them before you come in.
TooFriendly112

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 12:53 am
@jespah,
That's too expensive?
jespah

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2018 11:32 am
@TooFriendly112,
You can either be cheap and worry, or pay some money and get some peace of mind. Your choice.
TooFriendly112

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 08:55 am
@jespah,
Hi!

Thanks Jespah for your concern. I just hope it got there by accident by the sleeve of a jacket or someone sweeping it with a blanket and water. Or that I accidently put it in my cup. Cause we can't clone organs, and every organ is unique and I have to take medicine for it to adapt to my body and for my body to accept it.

//TooFriendly112
chai2

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2018 12:18 pm
@TooFriendly112,
Wow, I'm really glad you posted again.

I was pretty sure you had died.

Did you?
mark noble

Reply Tue 1 May, 2018 10:18 am
@TooFriendly112,
Brilliant!
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 11:46 am
@chai2,
I'm still alive! But I was sick for three weeks. But my kidneys are fine and my liver is splendid still. Couldn't do any cardio exercise, but starting slowly again. I dont think I will die, but please don't accept free stuff and only sealed packages and drinks! I'm very careful when I swallow and if u're alone you'd better tell someone to keep a safe and steril climate. It was one of those balls found in new clothing for fresh scent. Kinda scary knowing that adolescents on internship will probably die because of hospility!!!!!!

Best regards
// TooFriendly112
roger

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 11:54 am
@TooFriendly112,
Still with us, eh? Sounds like you really dodged sudden death.
0 Replies

ChrisFletcher

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2018 03:19 am
@TooFriendly112,
Have a body checkup from you family doctor for your own piece of mind. Life as you never know, what surprise will come to you.
chai2

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2018 11:27 am
@ChrisFletcher,
I'm sorry ChrisFletcher, our close friend TooFriendly112 passed away that night.

A memorial is being planned. Details to come.
Glennn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2018 03:25 pm
@chai2,
Details to come?? That memorial service is over. It was last year, or a week ago, according to a family member.
chai2

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2018 09:50 pm
@Glennn,
Damn. I was supposed to give a speech.
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2018 03:02 am
@chai2,

may i ask where flowers can be sent...
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2020 06:14 pm
@chai2,
Wow, I still feel alive it wasnt smashed but i caught it on my tongue after maybe two sips and been drinking about 5l of water for 2 years now everyday and trying to heavily sweat everyday but now i reduced again to about 2-3 times per week heavy sweat and not to be nervous and study intensely. It was those tiny ones from China. And told an employee. I try to meditate when I'm not studying and planning on being outdoors alot on my freetime. Please reconsider your life choices, thx!!

Me and my friends eat conserved fish from the local fishmarket or supermarket about 1,5 dollars (if you're want a good health tip), potatoes are cheap about 5-15 a day costs nothing, a bag of frozen spinach everyweek aswell and a lot of homemade coffe in thermos (instead of the dispenser at work!!). Atleast a couple of hours outdoors in the nature reserve per week and just enjoy life and keeping a good positive attitude!
0 Replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2020 09:02 pm
Quote:
There is no evidence that brief low level or moderate-level exposures to household products containing para-DCB will cause human health effects. At levels many times higher than the usual household exposures, the onset of headaches, dizziness, and significant eye irritation can occur. Chronic exposures to very high levels, usually associated with certain occupational exposures, can result in liver and kidney damage. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that para-DCB may be reasonably anticipated to be a carcinogen. The state of California has gone further and declared this compound to be a human carcinogen. There is no direct evidence from human studies to indicate that this compound is a human carcinogen. However, these determinations were made based on the results of animals showing that the log-term exposure resulted in cancer in treated laboratory animals.
Link: Mothballs

Please don't ever touch that dispenser if you're an teenager? Imagine a pregnant women that will have birth defects on their babies and staff and bosses drinking that coffee (showing their kids). I can't stop crying over my friend who's got cancer and being treated with stem cells (also seen on TV). Please listen to my advice!
0 Replies

dingo-20

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 02:50 pm
@jespah,
I'm with Jespah. If you are that worried about it why don't you go see a doctor.
TooFriendly112

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2020 08:22 pm
@dingo-20,
Exactly, if you're just worried call them on the telephone!
0 Replies