I'm going out to get drunk with a gay guy tonight

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:51 pm
Yep, me and my gay buddy Jaypeedee are going out. This is what my life has come to. I have no single straight friends, so I'm left going out to meet women with the most shy gay guy on the planet. I know, a lot of people say the gay guys attract the ladies, but not Jaypeedee. He is too damn shy. So I'm thinking I will probably end up getting drunk, maybe talk to one or two women for a total of about three to five minutes, listen to some good music, and come home drunk to tell you about my escapades, if there is anything to tell.

Damn, I wish I had single straight friends like I used to...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,274 • Replies: 101
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:53 pm
Remember to drink lots and lots of tequila. It's very healthy and has many important nutrients in it. Take your digitial camera, and ask Jaypeedee to feel free to use it.
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:54 pm
Hey at least you have single friends, all of my friends are married. When they do want to go out it is usually some dive bar where the only women in the place are serving drinks.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:55 pm
Put in your butt plug now, before you forget, get drunk and it's too late...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:59 pm
Thanks for the tip, PDiddie. I'm inserting it right now...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:01 pm
ehBeth, I will NOT be doing tequila shots tonight, unless there are overly friendly (I mean drunk to the point of bad judgement, of course) women doing them with me!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:02 pm
But how will you know if they're friendly if you haven't already been drinking tequila? You KNOW everyone is friendlier once you've had some tequila.

Shooters. Kid stuff.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:07 pm
Kid stuff? What would you rather we do?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:09 pm
Drink tequila.
Keep drinking tequila.
Just keep drinking tequila.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:09 pm
I think it time Kicky overcame his tragic conditioning, and tried a little life on the wild side.

In fact, it seems as though Kicky is actually saying that, in order to meet straight women, he is going to have to get close to either a bunch of single straight men - OR - make more extroverted gay male friends....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:10 pm
And just what the hell are you implying, dlowan!!!???
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:11 pm
Either way - may I suggest a gym?

Or a sports team?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:13 pm
Both teams have fun, Kicky - and you know the equipment and how to use it....
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:14 pm
No thanks. My team is my team, I can't change that. I like the equipment that the ladies have.

Okay, well, I don't have any female friends that aren't married either. I'll take one or more of them too...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:32 pm
Bars... well, I haven't been in them lately, what with one thing and another, but my pals and I used to go barhopping in the late sixties/early seventies. Looking back, I met one guy who became lover/friend, mostly friend. And another, but that was more complicated. The rest of it, pfffffft.

I met the really interesting people at work or through friends at their parties; met my husband when I and a pal had a big loft in Venice and we tried to sublet some of the space out and did, to a theater group. In other words, doing what I would have been doing anyway.

So, my point, er, do you have any hobbies? (chuckle)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:33 pm
Okay, so I have to get ready now. I think I'm just going to wear a black thermal shirt and jeans. That's pretty sexy, right? Simple, straight-forward, badass Kickycan styleee...
0 Replies

Don77

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:34 pm
Say whats your pals name anywho
Ben Dover ?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:36 pm
Osso, yeah, I know...I have my italian class...but that's about it, really. Actually, there is a party tomorrow at one of my italian classmate's apartment that I'll be attending. Yeah, that is really the best way to meet people, I think.

But this is just about going out, letting loose, and trying, against all odds to get some nookie from a stranger. Actually, it's more about me just wanting to get drunk and go out, since I've been hibernating a lot lately.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:36 pm
Don77 wrote:
Say whats your pals name anywho
Ben Dover ?

Hehe, actually it's Phil. Phil McCracken.
0 Replies

Don77

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 07:39 pm
Quote:
Hehe, actually it's Phil. Phil McCracken

That was my second guess,

Just watch out for his friends neil and bob Laughing
0 Replies