Am I Bisexual?

superjuly

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 02:37 pm
Ouch!

JP - I respect your opinion, nonetheless.
I meant all I said in the friendliest way possible... I see why you'd think otherwise, though. It did come out in a rude way.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 02:39 pm
No prob... forgive and forget.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 02:40 pm
Phew!
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 02:48 pm
No, I've figured it out. This is all about the girl, I hate her. She took him away from me, and this would be my way of getting him back. I am not BI, just selfish.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 02:51 pm
Child of the Light wrote:
No, I've figured it out. This is all about the girl, I hate her. She took him away from me, and this would be my way of getting him back. I am not BI, just selfish.

Laughing
I don't mean to laugh but that was funny....cracked me up.

I am selfish too. I totally understand.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 02:55 pm

You understand that if he's NOT bi -- or even if he is but you handle it wrong -- you've done the precise opposite of getting him back...?
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 03:00 pm
I'm very stupid and irrational, this will work. If not, I'll just be a asshole to them both.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 09:07 am
::Update::

I realized that I am not at all gay. Didn't try anything, but instead acted like a douche and said some of the meanest things imagineable to him and his girlfriend. My personal favorite was the burn victim one, she has really thin lips and it looks as if she were caught in a fire...Hilarious. Now we all hate each other and I deliver daily douche comments to both...It all worked out well.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 11:08 am
lovely
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 11:28 am
Oooh....lack of DSL's.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 10:13 am
So many issues make me want to do this, the humor, the stupid girlfriend, and such. But I am wondering if that makes me bisexual, or just kinda demented.

LMAO. It makes you more fun.

Mate I'm quite thoroughly gay, yet I'd be willing to sleep with a girl if it were funny or fun. Me, I reckon that makes me demented. Not bi Wink

Though I am thinking of starting to sleep with girls, not because I particularly want to but I'm getting so sick of the gay community that I'd like to try the bi one for a while. The problem is at the same time I intensely don't want to, the idea is kindof sickening. I'm sure you can relate picture your reaction at thoughts of sleeping with a gay guy, that's my reaction to the thought of sleeping with a straight woman exactly.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 10:43 am
To degrade the light frivolous nature of this thread toward the 'serious';
i see attraction as having a dual nature (of course i do!).
we are attracted visually, especially men, because of our primitive background of reacting to visual stimulus for survival.
But emotionally, we respond more strongly, in forming bonds, to 'personality'.

The facade of the person we find attractive fades in importance (but remains a trigger factor) as we become more and more intimate, and the full 'person' becomes the 'draw'.

Thus it is not surprising that members of both sexes are attractive to us in varying ways, and thoughts of how we will react to these 'charms' take varying, and sometimes surprising turns.

Life is surprising, and humour is an essential part of sexuallity; so............

[Nothing is 'wrong', unless it does harm, or you personally decern it to be (for you).]
0 Replies